Looking for Billy Butler GU items

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.3000

Looking for Billy Butler GU items

I'm looking for GU Billy Butler items if there are any out there. Thanks!
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

Re: Looking for Billy Butler GU items

There is a GU jersey of his from the TBTC game last season against Detroit. It is expensive though!

BB

Comment

• Mr.3000

Do you have a link to an auction or is it privately owned?

Comment

• ahuff
        • Nov 2005

"We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• Mr.3000

Thank you AHuff. What are the boards opinions on that jersey's authenticity?

Comment

• ahuff
            • Nov 2005

I think this has been discussed on a previous thread.

"We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• Mr.3000

Still looking for Butler GU items. Any batting gloves or bats out there?

Comment

• Mr.3000

Still looking. Anyone have any contacts or suggestions on who I should contact to try to obtain a Butler game used jersey or bat? I see the bat on Ebay but it's been repaired. Not interested in repaired bats.

Comment

• Mr.3000

Originally posted by brianborsch
                  There is a GU jersey of his from the TBTC game last season against Detroit. It is expensive though!

BB

Brian. I didn't know until now that you were the previous owner of that jersey. Does it show any significant wear (dirt/stains) ?

Comment

Working...