PDA

View Full Version : Blake Dewitt game used items

Mr.3000
05-22-2008, 10:50 PM
Looking for any Blake Dewitt game used items. Emails of pics with prices are always welcome.

Mr.3000
05-24-2008, 08:43 AM
Still in search of Blake DeWitt game used items.

Mr.3000
05-26-2008, 12:56 PM
I've contacted a few minor league teams that DeWitt played for with no luck on finding any of his game used jerseys. Does anyone here know where I might be able to pick up some of his stuff? Any help would be great. Maybe if one of you Cali. guys ever stop by the Dodgers stadium store?

AthleticsFan
05-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Check with Steiner Sports or any of their affiliated dealers. I know of one dealer that currently has a Steiner 2008 Blake Dewitt used Spring Training/BP jersey available for sale. I have also seen a few Steiner game used Dewitt bats. Hope this helps!

Mr.3000
05-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Check with Steiner Sports or any of their affiliated dealers. I know of one dealer that currently has a Steiner 2008 Blake Dewitt used Spring Training/BP jersey available for sale. I have also seen a few Steiner game used Dewitt bats. Hope this helps!

Thanks. Saw the jersey, placed an offer. It expired. Saw the completed bat auctions. Steiner currently doesn't have anything game used of DeWitt for sale. I've checked all of the usual routes and have even gone as far as emailing several minor league teams. I am sure his stuff can't be this difficult to find.

I'm hoping someone here either has items for sale or has a few contacts they might be willing to put me in touch with. Also, if someone sees an item pop up in auction please let me know.

AthleticsFan
05-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Steiner does not list everything that have in stock on their website. Try contacting Brett Schissler at 914-307-1075 or bschissler@steinersports.com, if you haven't already done so. I believe he has taken over as the Dodgers-Steiner account rep since Joe Long left. You might even be able to pre-order some items. I'll let you know if I see any new Dewitt items. Good luck!

Mr.3000
05-26-2008, 08:00 PM
Thank you for that info! I'll be sure to contact him this week.

Mr.3000
05-27-2008, 07:50 PM
Struck out with the guy from Steiner. Although I will keep trying, I'm sure they'll restock their inventory eventually. I also struck out with every minor league team DeWitt has played on, none have any of his game used jerseys left.

AthleticsFan
07-03-2008, 01:03 AM
If you're still looking for a Blake Dewitt game used jersey, it looks like CSI has one for sale.

http://www.californiasportsinv.com/details.php?prod_id=1467

Personally, I would prefer one from Steiner.

treasurechest collectibles
07-03-2008, 02:46 AM
I believe there is a Dewitt G/U Pink Mothers Day bat on MLB auctions. Good luck on your search.

Pete

mchmaj
07-03-2008, 01:12 PM
theres one on ebay right now less than a day left.. it is inland empire 66ers game worn jersey and it has strong COA and it includes trading card that matches the jersey ..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260256092857&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016

good luck !
marcus

cyd64
07-08-2008, 01:24 PM
We have the second Inland Empire 66ers jersey that DeWitt used in 2007.

There were 2 different jerseys that he wore in 2007. The first was a newer Rawlings which I am sure is the jersey that was just listed on Ebay. If you notice there is no 66ers logo patch in the empty space on the right hand side next to the D and over the E in Inland Empire.

The story we hear is that he wore the AIS until the new Rawlings jersey came and then went back to it as the team was suppose to order another new Rawling jersey with the 66ers logo patch or have one sewn on. To our knowledge that was never done.

We have an older AIS that DeWitt wore that does have the 66ers patch next to the D and over the E.

Game used #21 comes with LOA from the same guy from the 66ers. We bought the jersey earlier this season at the ballpark directly from the team. It also has a pair of game worn pants that are covered in the LOA as well.

If you are interested feel free to send a private message through here and then we can connect through regular email. That way I can send pictures etc.

cyd64
07-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Correct that to the 66ers logo patch being next to the D and over the IR in the open space. You can see this by going to the Ebay auction for the Rawlings jersey listed a couple posts back.

Also my last post .......to clarify ....... we heard he wore the AIS jersey first until the New Rawlings jersey came in, wore it for about a month or so and then went back to the AIS when the error was noticed by someone in ownership or in the front office. The error was never corrected to our knowledge.

cyd64
07-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Ooops no private messages on this forum ...... email us at cyds64@gmail.com