PDA

View Full Version : Lance Berkman Game Used 2005 Home Run bat on ebay

loumud
05-29-2008, 12:03 AM
Hi everyone,

The GUU For Sale thread was supposed to be up a while ago, but I haven't seen anything materialize yet. Anyway, I have a great 2005 Lance Berkman LS game used home run bat up for sale on ebay you should check out if you're a Berkman or Astros collector. Great bat with tons of game use! I bought this bat directly from John Taube, and it is PSA/DNA authenticated with Tri Star and MLB holograms. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions at: loumud@yahoo.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=002 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120264280135&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=002)

Thanks!

Louis:)

frikativ54
05-29-2008, 01:08 AM
That bat is absolutely filthy! Good luck selling it. As for buying, I have other priorities right now, so I am not in the running.

bushwickbill
05-30-2008, 09:04 AM
i guess you didn't like the price is was at?

loumud
05-30-2008, 03:06 PM
i guess you didn't like the price is was at?

Had 35 watchers and over 300 views on it, but I decided to do a Best Offer listing instead. Will re-post it over the weekend. Thanks!

CollectGU
05-30-2008, 08:35 PM
That just sounds like another way of saying yes you stopped it because you didn't think you were going to get what you wanted...If you weren't worried, why not leave it the way it is and let whatever happens happens?

Regards,
Dave

bushwickbill
05-30-2008, 10:43 PM
exactly, it was stopped with almost no time left.

R. C. Walker
05-30-2008, 11:23 PM
exactly, it was stopped with almost no time left.

If this statement is true, why did you give HENMICK44 a lecture on being ethical:

Agreed, Frik. Let's move on from this. But, for the record, HENMICK44, you're deceitful tactic that you tried to employ to sell your jerseys is against the ethics of the members of this website! This website is for honest game used collectors to help each other out in our pursuit of building our collections and doing legitimate business. Shame on you!! :mad:

Ending an auction early doesn't seem very ethical to me.

loumud
05-31-2008, 04:19 AM
If this statement is true, why did you give HENMICK44 a lecture on being ethical:

Ending an auction early doesn't seem very ethical to me.

What I did was not against any ebay policy, or else it wouldn't be allowed. I never tried to decieve anyone in my auction listing, nor did I try to do so in my post here on the GUU website. Being unethical would have been to try and inflate the bidding price for my auction by blatantly lying about being the seller of my auction, or by shill bidding - neither of which occured. So, trying to group me in the same category of what HENMICK44 did on this site is completely unfounded. I had a lot of interest in my auction via watcher/bidders on the auction itself and by private e-mails, hence my decision to do the best offer option instead of letting the open auction run out. If anyone has any further issues with this, I invite you to e-mail me at loumud@yahoo.com so we can discuss further. Otherwise, I invite you to take your claims to the administrators of this website to see if any ethical policies were violated. Thank you!

CollectGU
05-31-2008, 07:28 AM
. I had a lot of interest in my auction via watcher/bidders on the auction itself and by private e-mails, hence my decision to do the best offer option instead of letting the open auction run out. If anyone has any further issues with this,

I see no logic in this...You had a lot of interest and watchers, hence the decision to end the auction early? Again, it's seems obvious you ended the auction because it was selling too low threfore it was never really a no reserve auction, just one of those "test the waters" auctions.....No need to respond, and keep this thread going as it is serving no useful purpose to collectors