X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

Koby Clemens bat

Hello all,

Just showing interst in anyone who may have a Koby Clemens Game Used bat. Saw he hit a homer off his Dad in a simulated game and then I looked at his #'s last season and they weren't bad. Thought he has some potential. Let me know as I'd be willing to pay top dollar, provided it is verifiable that it is a Koby Clemens bat. Thanks!
  • gameused
    • Nov 2005

Re: Koby Clemens bat

Try contacting the folks at the Roger Clemens foundation and ask if they can get you a Koby game used bat.

Bobby

Comment

• brianborsch
      • Dec 2005

I have already tried. No response yet. Its been about a week. Anyways...I'll keep looking.

Comment

• astros*bats
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

I would maybe try contacting them again. I bet that they probably have a couple Koby Clemens bats in stock. I remember a while back they had an auction on eBay for a dad and son lot, a bat from both Roger and Koby. If I remember correctly the auction went for thousands and was reserve not met.

-AJ

Comment

• eGameUsed
          Banned
          • Jan 2006

I was the high bidder in that auction at about $3500 I believe, with the reserve not being met. Strangely enough, Roger's brother in law (Debbie's brother) had the Koby bat on eBay a few weeks before by itself. The Roger Clemens Foundation is very poor when it comes to communication, but some of my best Roger Clemens items have come through them.

I do have a couple of Koby bats I got last week in Kissimmee. E-mail me if interested!

Thanks,

Chris Boyd
          www.eGameUsed.com
          ccboyd@houston.rr.com
          713-385-1155

Comment

Working...