PDA

View Full Version : good info to know re: signingshotline.com

Dewey2007
06-07-2008, 11:07 PM
If you are registered with Signingshotline.com do not post any information regarding player signings on this site or any other public bulletin board or they will close your account. I just found this out because they closed my account.

Awhile back a forum member asked if a particular player was signing and I posted info about it and that is a no-no which I wasn't aware of. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

mariner_gamers
06-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Dewey in my short time on this forum you have been a straight shooter. So I will avoid Signingshotline.com. As always I appreciate your candor!!

Thanks!
Davis

Dewey2007
06-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Thanks! If I were you I wouldn't avoid Signingshotline.com because it is a great resource if you are looking to get autographs or gu items signed. I would just avoid posting info about players signings on this forum.

mariner_gamers
06-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Thanks! If I were you I wouldn't avoid Signingshotline.com because it is a great resource if you are looking to get autographs or gu items signed. I would just avoid posting info about players signings on this forum.

Again as always you tell it as it is...... I appreciate your honesty and your ability to look beyond personal issues....Thank-you for taking the time to warn us but at the same time letting us know that...well, its still a good resources. Many individuals can"t get beyond their own personal egos to call it as it is......

Thanks!
Davis

Swoboda4
06-08-2008, 06:59 AM
I'm surprised Signingshotline.com has been touched on more often. Whatever premium membership rules their protecting it still is the site to go to, to see where a player will be signing next.

mariner_gamers
06-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Dewey, I am now a "DELUXE" member and have 8 emails out about upcoming signings!! Do you know how many handbags this will cost me with my wife!! Anyway thanks for the thread bro it led me to a great resource!! You spoke highly of them and you were right!!

Davis

34swtns
06-14-2008, 09:09 AM
I'm also a frequent contributor to another collectors' website and we post singning info all the time.......a lot of it comes from signingshotline.
They can't police the entire internet. Paying for info that should be public knowledge is ridiculous.