Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tay1038
    • Dec 2005

ULTRA Bat Tubes for Storage.

Has anyone has problems with ULTRA bat tubes for protecting their bats?

I'm looking to purchase a few. If you have some, drop me an email with price.

Taylor
    Tay1038@aol.com
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints
  • AWA85
    • Jan 2008

Re: ULTRA Bat Tubes for Storage.

Ultra Pro bat tubes are the only ones I use now for all of my bats. They seem to be a nicer quality and do not have some of the side effects that the other tubes and their caps have.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• 10thMan
      • Dec 2006

Tay, I had my Bats in Storage in Ultra Tubes & never had any problems. I still use a few & have never had any problems othen than the tape getting gooey on the Barrel end from heat. I use to tape the Barrel end closed, Now I use Silicone. I`ve heard guys complain about the ones with the softer Rubber ends, I believe Heat was the reason. The soft end-cap models have a slightly larger diameter for bigger barreled bats.

Sean

Comment

• Tay1038
        • Dec 2005

Thanks guys for the info! I have one protecting my 98' McGwire gamer and I have to say they are way better than the Rubber end ones.

Thanks again!
        Tay
        Email: Tay1038@aol.com
        - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

Working...