PDA

View Full Version : Tigers 08 spiring training jerseys..

Sincityson
06-10-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm guessing alot of people already saw the emailed list of the Tigers spring training jerseys.. The lesser known players were fairly well priced I suppose, however anyone have any opinions on the upper priced jerseys? Decent price, over priced, etc. ? There were a couple I was slightly interested in, but at those prices, I'd really have to consider it further..

SCS

tone1316
06-10-2008, 03:05 PM
I personally think the upper players are high, I think that actual game jerseys would sell well around those prices, especially with good use, however ST jerseys don't seem to command that high of dollars, I personally would buy the cabrera at 500-550, but wouldn't even think about it at 1000.

dcgreg25
06-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Since the team is selling them, my guess is there is not a huge need to move them right away. My guess is if the Granderson, Cabrerra, etc. ST jerseys went to auction they would end up between $350 and $600 for ST jerseys. But if the team can get people to pay the prices more power to them.

Dewey2007
06-19-2008, 09:08 PM
I just picked up the Dontrelle Willis '08 ST jersey and got it for 20% off the listed price. It's a little more then I had hoped to pay but I wanted a Willis Tigers jersey for my collection. The fact that the Tiger's spring training and regular season jerseys look exactly the same made it a somewhat easier decision.

The only thing is the MLB Authentication code that the jersey came with lists it as Game Issued. Here is the code: BB 768080 for anyone interested. This seems to be consistent with MLB's authentication of other jerseys from what I read on a previous thread.

Anyhow, if your interested in any of the Tigers jerseys, bats, etc. I'd suggest that you contact Marc Himelstein since it seems that he'd be open to reasonable offers.

larry bourget
06-20-2008, 06:29 AM
I personally think the upper players are high, I think that actual game jerseys would sell well around those prices, especially with good use, however ST jerseys don't seem to command that high of dollars, I personally would buy the cabrera at 500-550, but wouldn't even think about it at 1000.

Take a Shot at the ones currently up on the Tigers Auction site.

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca