X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hockeyslastfan
    • Jun 2008

Pocklington Rings

Hey guys,

I am new to posting on this forum. I collect hockey awards and sticks and saw that Classic Auctions has the rings of former Oilers owner Peter Pocklington. I remember getting outbid in '01 for one of the rings that I really wanted.

Does anyone know if these are the same rings that Lelands auctioned off? I pulled the catalog and they say that they came with letters from Pocklington but these don't say that.

I called Classic but they have been really lax about answering their phone and their website was down earlier today.
    Thanks
  • hockeyslastfan
    • Jun 2008

Re: Pocklington Rings

Sorry.....Once the website went back up I saw that they do have the Pocklington letters. Now I am just confused if these are the same rings that were previously sold or if they are seconds. I remember asking Lelands to keep me in mind if they were offered any of them back and they said that they had gone to different buyers.....

Thanks

Comment

• otismalibu
      • Nov 2005

If you're suffering from Pocklington Rings, please consult with your physician.
      Greg
      DrJStuff.com

Comment

• Lokee
        Banned
        • May 2008

Lmao

Comment

• mdube16
          • Jun 2007

Hockeyslastfan...shoot me an email. I have something you may be interested in.

Thanks
          Mark
          mdube16@bellsouth.net

Comment

Working...