PDA

View Full Version : Jordan- a steal if they are REAL

mmonte4
03-02-2006, 12:09 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jordan-Game-Used-Shoes-Air-Jordan-V_W0QQitemZ8771910959QQcategoryZ50135QQrdZ1QQcmdZV iewItem

im skeptical- what do you guys think?

suave1477
03-02-2006, 09:13 AM
I am not trying to sound discriminative, so I hope no one take this the wrong way, but I am a bit leery of where they are coming from, The bootleg captiol of the world. Also I don't trust buying things from asia on ebay I have won 3 different items on ebay from there and still have not received a 1. So you guys can take your chances on those, and I hope it works out well.

BULBUS
03-02-2006, 04:09 PM
just a note on the sneakers. i was at mickey mantles restuarant in ny dropping a couple of items off to be consigned with american memorablia. a guy came in with a box of jordan game used shoes. i didnt here how he obtained them, just that he was selling some of his collection. Am cut him a check for the shoes and he left. i think the ones in the auction are a pair of them.

suave1477
03-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Hello Bubus, I know where you went i am there all the time you went to the psa/dna a/m authentication. I am not saying its not possible but i doubt that the person would be in new york authenticating them then to go back to asia to sell them, Just an opinion!!! As I also said before just bcuz i dont trust shipping from there like i said i had 3 bad eperiences. as in baseball 3 strikes your out. So I will not purchase from asia again.

BULBUS
03-02-2006, 04:45 PM
suave, im saying that AM bought the sneakers in ny and sold them. they had lou lampson write one of his letters first. i dont know if they were on their auction or maybe they sold them on the side. they have a for sale section on their website. there are some big time buyers in asia. they maintain contact with all the big sellers here in the states. i consigned 2 expensive bats with jt bats and he sold them to a guy in japan. that being said, i would never do a transaction of that amount with a person in asia. i bought 2 less expensive items from asia and had no problem though. i also sold a few things to people in japan (on ebay).

PAT HODGINS
03-03-2006, 02:37 AM
SUAVE,
On behalf of 47 countries and 60% of the world's population, let me say that we are not offended by the fact you have decided to cross us off your DO BUSINESS WITH list as a result of your bad experience with 3 of us.
By the way, if anyone needs copies of "DATE MOVIE" I have a batch on hand-holograms and everything.
Let me know.

Pat Hodgins
Japan--The bootleg capital of the World!;) :confused: :confused:

trsent
03-03-2006, 03:24 AM
SUAVE,
On behalf of 47 countries and 60% of the world's population, let me say that we are not offended by the fact you have decided to cross us off your DO BUSINESS WITH list as a result of your bad experience with 3 of us.
By the way, if anyone needs copies of "DATE MOVIE" I have a batch on hand-holograms and everything.

I can understand that it is difficult to buy from overseas as there is a risk involved. Needless to say, there are many fine international dealers. The only issue I have as a buyer is the extra shipping and possible customs charges.

I weigh these factors before buying anything from overseas.

suave1477
03-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Like I said I am not intentionally trying to offend anyone here, that is just how i feel I am from New York City and tons of bootleg sneakers, dvd's, cd's, and anything else you could possibly imagine i sold here on the streets and comes from some asian place. So excuse me if I am a little leery!!! To top that off I won items from ebay from sellers overseas in asia and never got the items or refunded my money so you have to understand how i feel? Not my fault if you don't!! If someone else has good expeiriences with overseas then thats great for them!!! and they should continue there normal business.