PDA

View Full Version : NFL photomatch help needed

Dewey2007
06-16-2008, 11:33 PM
Does anyone out in Game Used land happen to have a 1994 San Francisco 49ers team yearbook and/or a 2004 Indianapolis Colts team yearbook? I am trying to photomatch a couple of jerseys.

I am looking for photos of the 49ers Tim McDonald from 1993 season in his red home jersey. I am also looking for 2003 photos of Montae Reagor in his white road jersey. I am hoping these yearbooks have what I'm looking for.

If you could send scans to this thread or to me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

trsent
06-17-2008, 05:17 AM
Does anyone out in Game Used land happen to have a 1994 San Francisco 49ers team yearbook and/or a 2004 Indianapolis Colts team yearbook? I am trying to photomatch a couple of jerseys.

I am looking for photos of the 49ers Tim McDonald from 1993 season in his red home jersey. I am also looking for 2003 photos of Montae Reagor in his white road jersey. I am hoping these yearbooks have what I'm looking for.

If you could send scans to this thread or to me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I found three pictures on Getty Images. In the future, this is a great place to check. Just go to: http://www.gettyimages.com/Editorial/Editorial.aspx?pg=1 and in the search box type in the player's name and year and you may find all types of photos.

Dewey2007
06-17-2008, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the pic. I guess I should have been clear in my original post that I have already checked the regular sources such as Getty, WireImage, Icon Sports Media, etc. I am now looking for secondary photos such as team yearbooks because these others sources were inconclusive. I have ordered some used VHS NFL films "Year in Review" for a couple of my jerseys so hopefully those help.

A big thanks to Robert (Aeneas01) for helping me out with a bunch of great game photos. I was able to photomatch my Montae Reagor to a 12/7/03 game with one of the photos he sent.

trsent
06-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the pic. I guess I should have been clear in my original post that I have already checked the regular sources such as Getty, WireImage, Icon Sports Media, etc. I am now looking for secondary photos such as team yearbooks because these others sources were inconclusive. I have ordered some used VHS NFL films "Year in Review" for a couple of my jerseys so hopefully those help.

A big thanks to Robert (Aeneas01) for helping me out with a bunch of great game photos. I was able to photomatch my Montae Reagor to a 12/7/03 game with one of the photos he sent.

Happy to spend a few minuts of my day to tell you what you already knew.