PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out To Tim @ HOF BATS

tone1316
06-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that hasn't worked with him, that Tim of HOF Bats is great to work with. Tim worked with me and made the process with him very easy, Great communication, and the shipping was fast and packaged perfectly. If only every transaction could go this well.

Thanks Tim.

shoremen44
06-17-2008, 01:47 PM
I second all of that... Tim is fantastic, I have bought a couple of bats from him... he keeps an eye out for you on quality and what you're looking for.

33bird
06-17-2008, 02:25 PM
I'll THIRD that! Great guy. Trustworthy, honest, and knows his stuff. Gets in great stuff too. Keep it up.
Greg
biggamebird@yahoo.com

kj33706
06-17-2008, 03:42 PM
only thing i didn't like was he had a hanley rameriez game used bat and he offered me it for 3 of my bats and a bit of cash when i said yes to the deal then couple of days later he back out, left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.......

bat_master
06-17-2008, 04:06 PM
only thing i didn't like was he had a hanley rameriez game used bat and he offered me it for 3 of my bats and a bit of cash when i said yes to the deal then couple of days later he back out, left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.......

Hi Kevin,

I also emailed you privately regarding this matter, but I also wanted to comment here about the situation. If I'm wrong in a transaction I have no problem saying so. Trust me, I've been there before.

However, the facts as you have presented them here are not correct. I listed two bats (not three) that I was interested in out of the list you had sent me as well as a cash amount that would be acceptable.

You made a counter offer with the two bats and a lower cash amount which I never accepted.

A few days went by and I emailed you to say "I appreciate the offer, but I think I'm most likely going to look to do something with just cash."

That was the end of it.

If you (or any other forum member) has any concerns about dealing with me on an item please don't hesitate to email.

mwbosoxfan
06-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Just wanted to share a small excerpt in dealing with Tim. To date, one session we had working together on a couple of bats was undoubtedly one of the best experiences I've had in working with anyone in the business. Tim had a couple of bats for sale from a game that I was present at. I had fairly good seats and had taken some decent quality photos while at the game. One bat he had already committed to someone else, but I was able to help add to his photo matches of the bats. In addition, he was sucessful in matching the other bat, in which I purchased, to pictures I had actually taken. He used them in a LOA showing the photo match to bat. He did an outstanding job of creating the LOA, which is awesome for display purposes. This experience of working back and forth with Tim is one of my primary examples of the value in this forum. I believe Tim had posted a reply to someone in the 'For Sale' or 'Items Wanted' section, and I followed with an inquiry to him. In all of the correspondence, Tim now knows my collecting interests and has become a great resource. People like Tim have made the value of this forum what is today. Thanks Tim!

scottanservitz
06-17-2008, 05:05 PM
Tim is one of the easiest and most professional sellers there are. He is very diligent in making sure the buyer is totally satisfied. I will not hesitate to buy from him in the future.
Scott

MJB14
06-18-2008, 10:41 AM
I too recently made a purchase from Tim and came away very satisfied. I highly recommend doing business with him. He's great to deal with.

Nnunnari
06-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Tim's one of the rare dealers out there with reasonably priced bats. Thanks Tim.

Nick

Fnazxc0114
06-18-2008, 06:23 PM
i havent ever bought from tim but he did help me photo match my new hamilton bat which was realy awesome. great i check his sight regularly for new inventory.

MooseDog
06-18-2008, 06:55 PM
I'll add yet another one who has nothing but good things to say about Tim. Professional, courteous, and loads of integrity.

Tim Rocks!

JETEFAN
06-19-2008, 08:57 AM
To make a long story short, Tim is top notch !! You will never be sorry you dealt with him. One of the best dealers around !!

George