PDA

View Full Version : Looking for your opinions on these GU Bats

Sheffield11
06-17-2008, 11:17 PM
I am looking to buy either an arod, jeter, or griffey jr. game used bat from jt sports, which bat do you think is worth the most or which will have more value in long run. Any input would be great thanks.

https://www.digitalfm.com/gameusedbats/categoryDetail.cfm?c=Classic

mariner_gamers
06-17-2008, 11:46 PM
From the link you posted I would go with the Jeter's. The signed Griffey is nice but Griffey is not a Yankee and does not have the post season heroics. The Arod falls out of what most people EXPECT to see in his game bats so in my opinion its one of the Jeters for investment......

Thanks!
Davis

jetersbatboy
06-18-2008, 12:08 AM
I would also go with the jeter(3733) looks like it has solid use, I just purchased the GU jeter auto bat from John yesterday

jetersbatboy
06-18-2008, 12:35 PM
Hey sheff after your post I checked johns site and both jeter bats where gone, I hope you got your hands on one.

Nnunnari
06-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Those bats are all over priced, take your time and wait for a deal to pop up on ebay. I sold a much nicer A Rod for half the price about 5 months ago on eBay.

Nick

AWA85
06-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Wait around would be my advice, the Griffey bats are little high priced. I just picked one up a month ago for a few hundred less.