Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • orioles03
    • Dec 2005

albert pujols uda

has anyone seen this albert pujols breaking through piece it's a little expensive but i'm sure it is something you have never seen

i picked up a tiger woods braking through unsigned piece with an actual golf ball coming through the glass does any one else have any of these pieces they look well done
    orioles03@comcast.net
  • bigtruck260
    • Sep 2007

Re: albert pujols uda

It is a cool piece - but it would have been cooler had UD used an actual gamer instead of the issued model.

If I had the space, might have already had one.
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

sigpic

Comment

• orioles03
      • Dec 2005

they are nice. the piece i got is a tiger woods used practice ball coming through the glass it is probally the cheapest tiger piece out there i will show pics when it comes in. i like some of the pieces upper deck have but very expensive
      orioles03@comcast.net

Comment

• allstarsplus
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by orioles03
        they are nice. the piece i got is a tiger woods used practice ball coming through the glass it is probally the cheapest tiger piece out there i will show pics when it comes in. i like some of the pieces upper deck have but very expensive
        If anyone needs UDA items, I am a direct reseller for Upper Deck Authenticated and would be happy to help any members out.

That Tiger ball set is a great item auto'd. I have a couple left. Just sold on eBay yesterday that Tiger Woods tournament used glove I posted a few weeks ago!!!

I sold the Pujols UDA World Series bat and jersey on Lelands this month and had previously sold those breaking through bat piece.

I still think UDA does a great job with their items although as Orioles03 says it is EXPENSIVE, they did lower the prices of Tiger Woods items about 4 years ago .
        Regards,
        Andrew Lang
        AllstarsPlus@aol.com
        202-716-8500

Comment

• orioles03
          • Dec 2005

i was looking at the tiger autographed desk piece but i passed on that and got the unsigned breaking through , thanks i will keep you in mind if i ever decide to buy anymore uda pieces
          at least you know they are legit
          orioles03@comcast.net

Comment

• orioles03
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by allstarsplus
            If anyone needs UDA items, I am a direct reseller for Upper Deck Authenticated and would be happy to help any members out.

That Tiger ball set is a great item auto'd. I have a couple left. Just sold on eBay yesterday that Tiger Woods tournament used glove I posted a few weeks ago!!!

I sold the Pujols UDA World Series bat and jersey on Lelands this month and had previously sold those breaking through bat piece.

I still think UDA does a great job with their items although as Orioles03 says it is EXPENSIVE, they did lower the prices of Tiger Woods items about 4 years ago .
            allstar hi i was wondering if by any chance you have a piece through uda i have been looking for it is an unsigned tiger woods breaking through chip shot unsigned i have been looking all over the internet and i found one but they have no picture it is listed for $199 i was wondering if you know where i could find one it looks like a couple years old thanks
            pat orioles03@verizon.net
            orioles03@comcast.net

Comment

• allstarsplus
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by orioles03
              allstar hi i was wondering if by any chance you have a piece through uda i have been looking for it is an unsigned tiger woods breaking through chip shot unsigned i have been looking all over the internet and i found one but they have no picture it is listed for $199 i was wondering if you know where i could find one it looks like a couple years old thanks
              pat orioles03@verizon.net
              Pat - I sent you an email. I know you said you found a listing with no picture but see if you can find a pic somewhere so I can check with UDA.
              Regards,
              Andrew Lang
              AllstarsPlus@aol.com
              202-716-8500

Comment

Working...