PDA

View Full Version : Yankwood announces comeback

Yankwood
06-19-2008, 04:32 PM
I am very happy to announce that at the spry young age of 52, I have decided to start throwing the ball around the yard again. If any of you are interested, perhaps we can hash out a deal for my game used items. My three daughter's boyfriends and I will be playing "500" in the street and if all goes well, a game of "hot box" may be in the works later tonight if I can coax Mrs. Yankwood into it. All items will be reasonably priced. Thanks in advance......

TNTtoys
06-19-2008, 04:47 PM
I am very happy to announce that at the spry young age of 52, I have decided to start throwing the ball around the yard again. If any of you are interested, perhaps we can hash out a deal for my game used items. My three daughter's boyfriends and I will be playing "500" in the street and if all goes well, a game of "hot box" may be in the works later tonight if I can coax Mrs. Yankwood into it. All items will be reasonably priced. Thanks in advance......

You'd better get that silver sharpie ready, cause I know someone here who's got dibs on the shower sandal and is probably going to want it autographed!