Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yankwood
    • Nov 2005

Yankwood announces comeback

I am very happy to announce that at the spry young age of 52, I have decided to start throwing the ball around the yard again. If any of you are interested, perhaps we can hash out a deal for my game used items. My three daughter's boyfriends and I will be playing "500" in the street and if all goes well, a game of "hot box" may be in the works later tonight if I can coax Mrs. Yankwood into it. All items will be reasonably priced. Thanks in advance......
  • TNTtoys
    • Aug 2006

Re: Yankwood announces comeback

Originally posted by Yankwood
    I am very happy to announce that at the spry young age of 52, I have decided to start throwing the ball around the yard again. If any of you are interested, perhaps we can hash out a deal for my game used items. My three daughter's boyfriends and I will be playing "500" in the street and if all goes well, a game of "hot box" may be in the works later tonight if I can coax Mrs. Yankwood into it. All items will be reasonably priced. Thanks in advance......
    You'd better get that silver sharpie ready, cause I know someone here who's got dibs on the shower sandal and is probably going to want it autographed!
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...