PDA

View Full Version : Ebay store 310 Management

encinorick
06-24-2008, 07:38 PM
Has anyone dealt with 310 Management on Ebay? Any comments, favorable or unfavorable? Thanks.

treasurechest collectibles
06-24-2008, 09:47 PM
I dealt with them before a long time ago. If I recall correctly, they are some type of PR firm or agent for some NBA players. Most of there stuff is NBA issued/game used items.

I purchased a game used basketball and was happy with it. It didn't show much use but I knew that going into it as I asked for more detailed pics. It was probably more of a pre-game/shoot around used ball. I strongly suggest you ask questions and make an offer. I doubt there prices are firm. Hope this helps!

Pete

encinorick
06-24-2008, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it. Yeah, that's my impression about them. I bought some stuff without asking too many questions and now am a little uncertain about my purchases. It's not like they lied or anything, it's just that they don't have a lot of information about their sources. It's like they get it from someone who passes to another and then to another. No firm representations about the year, tagging, etc.

treasurechest collectibles
06-25-2008, 01:02 AM
Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it. Yeah, that's my impression about them. I bought some stuff without asking too many questions and now am a little uncertain about my purchases. It's not like they lied or anything, it's just that they don't have a lot of information about their sources. It's like they get it from someone who passes to another and then to another. No firm representations about the year, tagging, etc.

You are Right On The Money.... Don't worry to much at this point, get some second opinons as there are a great number of knowledgeable basketball collectors here too. Glad I could help.

Pete

nbapros8
02-22-2009, 10:40 AM
I bought some jerseys and outher game used items from 310 management .I have sent some of the jerseys to grey flannel and they have all passed with high scores.I also found that they have a great selection of game used nba basketball items.I dont think they have any outher items such as hockey items or baseball items.I would tell you to make an offer on the items because they have great deals.I NEVER PAY FULL PRICE LOL

Robster744
02-22-2009, 02:46 PM
What's the webaddress of this Ebay store?