PDA

View Full Version : Hey Island Style - did you see this?

Vintagedeputy
06-29-2008, 08:50 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bronson-Sardinha-Yankees-Game-Used-Autographed-LS-Bat_W0QQitemZ330248131025QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item3 30248131025&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

island_style
06-30-2008, 04:33 AM
Hey, Jim.

Hope that you are doing well.

Thanks for the Bronson Sardinha auction. I've got the bat on my watch list. The bat is already around $40 with three days to go. I'm sure that a lot of Hawaii eBay users are watching it, too. There's several on this site alone!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

jetersbatboy
06-30-2008, 04:58 AM
A former Yankee from Hawaii, its on my watch list. :D

Vintagedeputy
06-30-2008, 06:12 AM
I saw last night that Dane tripled in his ML debut!

island_style
07-01-2008, 04:36 AM
Scott,

I'm sure the Bronson bat will see some spirited bidding amongst the locals. Good luck with the bidding!

Jim,

That was quite an at-bat for Bronson's brother, Dane, in his second game with the Tigers. He was hitless in his previous at-bats with the Reds a couple of seasons ago.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

island_style
07-04-2008, 06:35 AM
Well, the signed Arizona Fall League Bronson Louisville Slugger bat didn't get the bidding action I thought it would ($49.99). The auction stated that is was from the Arizona Fall League, which would have dated the bat to a specific point in Bronson's career. Still, not a bad price for a Hawaii bat. Congrats to the winning bidder! That price sure beats what I have paid for in the past (and recently)!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

AWA85
07-19-2008, 03:35 PM
Item number: 260264810880

Just giving you guys a heads up, something you may be interested in.

island_style
07-20-2008, 04:51 AM
Item number: 260264810880

Just giving you guys a heads up, something you may be interested in.

Thanks, AWA85. I had a rare moment during daytime hours to check out eBay and saw the Dane Sardinha signed game used bat auction. My jaws dropped at the Buy It Now price, and I couldn't pass it up!

Here are a couple of pictures of the other Dane bats I have.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

AWA85
07-20-2008, 10:07 AM
Thought you might like that one. congrats on the nice pick up!

Vintagedeputy
07-20-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks, AWA85. I had a rare moment during daytime hours to check out eBay and saw the Dane Sardinha signed game used bat auction. My jaws dropped at the Buy It Now price, and I couldn't pass it up!

Here are a couple of pictures of the other Dane bats I have.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

I think that I see one there that I recognize..... :)

island_style
07-20-2008, 02:53 PM
Hey, Jim.

I thought you would recognize one of the bats!

Second photo, top bat, has been the only Dane Tigers bat that I've been able to find, with many thanks to you! Thanks, again!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Vintagedeputy
07-20-2008, 04:27 PM
Hey, Jim.

I thought you would recognize one of the bats!

Second photo, top bat, has been the only Dane Tigers bat that I've been able to find, with many thanks to you! Thanks, again!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

My pleasure! Funny thing was, if I had another minute, I could have looked through the entire stack of broken bats and perhaps pulled a gem for myself. I grabbed the first one I saw and luckily for you it was that one!

Jim

island_style
07-21-2008, 04:35 AM
My pleasure! Funny thing was, if I had another minute, I could have looked through the entire stack of broken bats and perhaps pulled a gem for myself. I grabbed the first one I saw and luckily for you it was that one!

Jim

Wow wow wow!!! I am super thankful for the Dane bat that you pulled! It fits well with my other Dane bats and his jerseys. One day I hope to return the favor.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com