X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suave1477
    Banned
    • Jan 2006

Ken Griffey Jr. wants his ball back.

Jun 27 Mark Sheldon, of Reds.MLB.com, reports Cincinnati Reds OF Ken Griffey Jr. has made an offer to the man who caught his 600th home run ball. The offer includes 10 Griffey memorabilia items, including game-used items, items that came from other players, and an all-expense paid trip for four people to New York for next month's All-Star break, which would include tickets to all the events, including the Home Run Derby and the All-Star game. Neither Griffey nor his agent Brian Goldberg has heard from the man.
  • tigerdale
    • Dec 2007

Re: Ken Griffey Jr. wants his ball back.

thats a very fair trade, I f I had the ball, I would trade for that. I think Griffey made a very fair offer. I collect home run balls, but I would have to trade that to Griffey.
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• skyking26
      • Dec 2005

The man can probably gain alot more $$ by putting the ball in auction, no doubt. However, what Griffey is offering is probably the most generous offer I have seen from a player - much more so than Thome offered last year for #500...
      ROBERT KOPPEL
      Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
      and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• mariner_gamers
        • May 2008

Nice to see Griff is maturing in his later years. When he was in Seattle he was kind of grumpy about making offers to reacquire his milestones. This is an awesome offer and I would take him up on it in a second!! All-Star week, the last year of Yankee Stadium, meet some famous folks, get a little national press, come on. That is something to tell your grandkids about!!! Oh and brag about on this forum for years.........
        Davis Emburey
        demburey@netzero.net
        Always looking for late 70's-late 80's Mariners game used bats!

Comment

Working...