PDA

View Full Version : JOCK STRAP - Lou Lampson LOA

suave1477
06-30-2008, 11:23 AM
Well you got to love this one, one my favorite parts in the LOA is stated
"SHOWS FANTASTIC GAME USE"

http://cgi.ebay.com/PETE-INCAVIGLIA-29-Game-Used-JOCK-STRAP-w-LAMPSON-LOA_W0QQitemZ260257155636QQihZ016QQcategoryZ50117Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bigtruck260
06-30-2008, 11:28 AM
I wonder if Lou has a database of Jock Strap photos on file?
Just imagining them on a mannequine gives me chills of Dahmer proportions.

allstarsplus
06-30-2008, 11:35 AM
At first I thought this was just a stinky joke and now I know it is just a stinky jock!

From the words of Lou Lampson --"Shows fantastic game use".

A picture is worth a 1,000 words so here is a pic!!!

godwulf
06-30-2008, 12:00 PM
My "game-used" Kelly Stinnett shower wrap is looking better and better.

jetersbatboy
06-30-2008, 12:44 PM
I am still looking for that game used Giambi gold thong. That would bring a good price at auction....:D :D :D

Vintagedeputy
06-30-2008, 02:37 PM
I've heard of something passing the sniff test, but now....

oh boy!

nyjetsfan14
06-30-2008, 07:41 PM
It has a bid?!?!

AWA85
06-30-2008, 08:39 PM
Kyle is canceling his New York trip and putting his funds towards this purchase. :D

schubert1970
06-30-2008, 08:43 PM
Where is the photo match?

DOH!

frikativ54
06-30-2008, 09:34 PM
Kyle is canceling his New York trip and putting his funds towards this purchase. :D

That is really funny. :D I don't know why anyone would want an athlete's jock. Even a cup would be more collectible than a mere jock strap. But still, there's something disgusting about getting an item that an athlete's sweaty privates touched. I understand if you are the athlete's wife/girlfriend/ex or are a gay lover, but what's the attraction to this kind of item? I'm serious. I'm curious why anyone would want this.

suave1477
07-01-2008, 08:31 AM
Frik to be closer to the player lol lol:eek: :D :D :D

godwulf
07-01-2008, 09:25 AM
Hypothetical for ya: suppose that instead of being Inky's, it had belonged to the Babe? Or your personal, favorite player - the one you try to collect "everything" on?

It might not be something that you'd put in a glass case in the den, but wouldn't at least some small part of your collecting soul make you sort of want it?

bigtruck260
07-01-2008, 09:28 AM
Hypothetical for ya: suppose that instead of being Inky's, it had belonged to the Babe? Or your personal, favorite player - the one you try to collect "everything" on?

It might not be something that you'd put in a glass case in the den, but wouldn't at least some small part of your collecting soul make you sort of want it?

Nope. Something about holding another man's jock is emasculating.

suave1477
07-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Godwulf no I think I would have to pass no matter whos it is. The only slight possibility is maybe if it was Babe Ruths and that is still a long shot and I would have to still come to terms with myself that I am holding in my hand what was once around and next to another guys $#^&^ lol lol:D

godwulf
07-01-2008, 01:15 PM
...I would have to still come to terms with myself that I am holding in my hand what was once around and next to another guys $#^&^ lol lol:D

Well, I guess technically, that Kelly Stinnett shower-wrap was, too.

Funny thing happened the other day, I think on the broadcast of the DBacks' last game against the Marlins. Orlando Hudson had just returned to the dugout, and was standing in front of the bench. The camera stayed on him as he unfastened his pants, and then pulled them partially down, and also pulled up his jersey, probably just shaking out some dirt or something, but the broadcasters stopped talking, and were no doubt thinking what I was...why is the camera still on him, and when are they going to cut away?

Kind of like when they catch a player with a finger stuck up his nose to the second joint, and they don't go to another camera right away...are they waiting to see what he finds? :rolleyes:

godwulf
07-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Nope. Something about holding another man's jock is emasculating.

Presumably, one of the clubhouse guys has got to gather them up for the laundry, though...at which point, they're not even clean.