PDA

View Full Version : big score at cards authentic store tonite

kj33706
06-30-2008, 10:35 PM
i scored a game used adam wainwright bat tonight, and scored a colby rasmus game used BP jersey, witch could be huge in the future.......... i was shocked to see it and couldn't belive it was there. spent some money there tonight but i think it could pay off in the long run...................

any thoughts?????????????

frikativ54
06-30-2008, 10:39 PM
i scored a game used adam wainwright bat tonight, and scored a colby rasmus game used BP jersey, witch could be huge in the future.......... i was shocked to see it and couldn't belive it was there. spent some money there tonight but i think it could pay off in the long run...................

any thoughts?????????????

Congrats! It's always great to encounter a "find", when collecting game-used memorabilia. Even though you spent good cash, it's all good so long as the items mean a lot to you.

Happy collecting!

bigtruck260
07-01-2008, 08:20 AM
Good stuff. Hopefully you got both for a good price.

The only beef I have with the team store at Busch is the quality of bats offered. Many are just terrible - and they want a pretty penny for them.
If your Waino bat is repairable, then you made out OK. Can't believe they actually put a Rasmus jersey out.

Most of the higher end stuff goes to charity auctions.

kj33706
07-01-2008, 06:09 PM
i couldn't belive they had it out either, i just hope he can live up to what he is suppose to do, the wainwright bat was barley cracked so i was happy with that, also got a yadi molina game used bp jersey form this year, but that is already being traded as we speak, i got it thinking the person and i are trading would really want it and i have never seen a yadi jersey for sale other than in the live auctions at winter warm up....... glad i went strait to the team store when i got to the game, becouse i think all the great things would of been gone if i hadn't.............know i just need to trade my aaron miles and adam kennedy game used bats and i will be in good shape

jman1975
07-03-2008, 12:41 PM
Does anyone know where I might be able to get my hands on a jersey from this year's St. Pats Day game?

cards-bats
07-03-2008, 01:38 PM
KG....

I need an Aaron Miles bat if you're looking to trade/sell.

E-mail me at jolanc71@gmail.com

Thanks!