Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kj33706
    • Jun 2006

big score at cards authentic store tonite

i scored a game used adam wainwright bat tonight, and scored a colby rasmus game used BP jersey, witch could be huge in the future.......... i was shocked to see it and couldn't belive it was there. spent some money there tonight but i think it could pay off in the long run...................

any thoughts?????????????
  • frikativ54
    • Dec 2007

Re: big score at cards authentic store tonite

Originally posted by kj33706
    i scored a game used adam wainwright bat tonight, and scored a colby rasmus game used BP jersey, witch could be huge in the future.......... i was shocked to see it and couldn't belive it was there. spent some money there tonight but i think it could pay off in the long run...................

any thoughts?????????????
    Congrats! It's always great to encounter a "find", when collecting game-used memorabilia. Even though you spent good cash, it's all good so long as the items mean a lot to you.

Happy collecting!
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Comment

• bigtruck260
      • Sep 2007

Good stuff. Hopefully you got both for a good price.

The only beef I have with the team store at Busch is the quality of bats offered. Many are just terrible - and they want a pretty penny for them.
      If your Waino bat is repairable, then you made out OK. Can't believe they actually put a Rasmus jersey out.

Most of the higher end stuff goes to charity auctions.
      Dave
      Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
      River City Redbird Authentics
      http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

sigpic

Comment

• kj33706
        • Jun 2006

i couldn't belive they had it out either, i just hope he can live up to what he is suppose to do, the wainwright bat was barley cracked so i was happy with that, also got a yadi molina game used bp jersey form this year, but that is already being traded as we speak, i got it thinking the person and i are trading would really want it and i have never seen a yadi jersey for sale other than in the live auctions at winter warm up....... glad i went strait to the team store when i got to the game, becouse i think all the great things would of been gone if i hadn't.............know i just need to trade my aaron miles and adam kennedy game used bats and i will be in good shape

Comment

• jman1975
          • Oct 2007

Does anyone know where I might be able to get my hands on a jersey from this year's St. Pats Day game?

Comment

• cards-bats
            • Aug 2006

KG....

I need an Aaron Miles bat if you're looking to trade/sell.

E-mail me at jolanc71@gmail.com

Thanks!

Comment

Working...