Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • markize
    • Apr 2008

shelley duncan game used bat help??

does anyone have any idea what model bat Shelley Duncan uses? i saw an auction on ebay (the link is below), but the model is different than one i already own. the bat i currently have is a LS from 2007, and is stamped:

genuine 069
    Shelley Duncan
    New York Yankees

the bat on ebay now is stamped:

genuine I13
    Shelley Duncan
    Louisville Slugger

the bat i have has Duncan's # written on the knob in silver marker, and the one on ebay has nothing on the knob. i just want to get some imput on this before i make a bid. here is the link:

thanks.

mark
  • mr.miracle
    • Apr 2006

Re: shelley duncan game used bat help??

Originally posted by markize
    does anyone have any idea what model bat Shelley Duncan uses? i saw an auction on ebay (the link is below), but the model is different than one i already own. the bat i currently have is a LS from 2007, and is stamped:

genuine 069
    Shelley Duncan
    New York Yankees

the bat on ebay now is stamped:

genuine I13
    Shelley Duncan
    Louisville Slugger

the bat i have has Duncan's # written on the knob in silver marker, and the one on ebay has nothing on the knob. i just want to get some imput on this before i make a bid. here is the link:

thanks.

mark
    Here is a link to a LS Model O69 that John Taube has authenticated. Looks like a solid model Duncan bat.

Thanks
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Comment

• SkubeBats
      Banned
      • May 2006

Markize,
      The Shelley Duncan bat with Louisville Slugger under his name is a bat from his minnor league days. I hope this help you out.
      Thanks,
      Jamie
      jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

Comment

• markize
        • Apr 2008

[quote=mr.miracle;89803]Here is a link to a LS Model O69 that John Taube has authenticated. Looks like a solid model Duncan bat.

Brett,

it's funny, I think I got an email from JT sports about the Shelley Duncan bat, but when I went to the site the pic was unavailable. that pic is the model bat I have now, so thanks for the info....also thanks to Jamie. Not sure where it came from, but that's tough info.

mark

Comment

• markize
          • Apr 2008

it's funny......I just took another look at the ebay auction, and the seller (ASI) describes the bat like this,

"You are bidding on an Shelley Duncan game used bat. Shelley used this bat during the 2007 season with the New York Yankees"

There is a big difference between a bat used in New York, and Scranton, PA where the Yankees affiliate is. Trust me, I live about 2 hours from Scranton.....it's like going back in time!!

mark

Comment

• suave1477
            Banned
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by markize
            it's funny......I just took another look at the ebay auction, and the seller (ASI) describes the bat like this,

"You are bidding on an Shelley Duncan game used bat. Shelley used this bat during the 2007 season with the New York Yankees"

There is a big difference between a bat used in New York, and Scranton, PA where the Yankees affiliate is. Trust me, I live about 2 hours from Scranton.....it's like going back in time!!

mark
            Chances are this bat probably was used in New York as many players bring with them there bats from one place to another.

Comment

Working...