PDA

View Full Version : Calling All M's Fans...

frikativ54
07-04-2008, 09:01 PM
There is a 40% sale on game-used at the Mariners team shop in the ballpark, as well as in the shop at Bellevue Square. They usually ask for a pretty penny for their game-used, but with the sale, that brings many of their items down to reasonable prices. The promotion is through Sunday. They have a Richie Sexson batting helmet at Safeco, which I thought was pretty cool. As I mentioned before, I got an Eduardo Perez game-used MLB authenticated bat at last night's Mariners game.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j16/frikativ54/EPerezPounded.jpg

Good luck!

mariner_gamers
07-05-2008, 05:07 PM
There is a 40% sale on game-used at the Mariners team shop in the ballpark, as well as in the shop at Bellevue Square. They usually ask for a pretty penny for their game-used, but with the sale, that brings many of their items down to reasonable prices. The promotion is through Sunday. They have a Richie Sexson batting helmet at Safeco, which I thought was pretty cool. As I mentioned before, I got an Eduardo Perez game-used MLB authenticated bat at last night's Mariners game.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j16/frikativ54/EPerezPounded.jpg

Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up!! Hopefully I will be able to persuade one of my friends or family to head over to Bellevue and check it out for me!!

frikativ54
07-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the heads up!! Hopefully I will be able to persuade one of my friends or family to head over to Bellevue and check it out for me!!

The better selection is at Safeco, so I would recommend going there. They have a few lineup cards at Bellevue Square, along with some game-used bats, but the Sexson batting helmet is at the store at the actual ballpark. Good luck finding stuff.

mariner_gamers
07-05-2008, 05:32 PM
The better selection is at Safeco, so I would recommend going there. They have a few lineup cards at Bellevue Square, along with some game-used bats, but the Sexson batting helmet is at the store at the actual ballpark. Good luck finding stuff.

Thanks, I don't know if I can motivate anyone to head to Safeco but I will definately give it a try!

Thanks again!
Davis

jwasserman
07-05-2008, 05:51 PM
I'll be in Seattle for work from the 14th-17th. Let me know if you haven't found anyone by them. I'm planning on making a trip out there just to check out the stadium anyway.

Thanks, I don't know if I can motivate anyone to head to Safeco but I will definately give it a try!

Thanks again!
Davis

mariner_gamers
07-05-2008, 06:01 PM
I'll be in Seattle for work from the 14th-17th. Let me know if you haven't found anyone by them. I'm planning on making a trip out there just to check out the stadium anyway.

Hey I really appreciate it!! I will let you know which bats I am looking for if I can't get my family up there off the couch!

Thanks again!
Davis

frikativ54
07-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Hey I really appreciate it!! I will let you know which bats I am looking for if I can't get my family up there off the couch!

Thanks again!
Davis

The only problem is that you'll miss the sale. I remember that they have a Jose Vidro bat at Bellevue Square, plus some others. I want to say that they also have a Clement, Betancourt, or Beltre, but I may well be wrong. Good luck!

-Frik

mariner_gamers
07-05-2008, 08:59 PM
The only problem is that you'll miss the sale. I remember that they have a Jose Vidro bat at Bellevue Square, plus some others. I want to say that they also have a Clement, Betancourt, or Beltre, but I may well be wrong. Good luck!

-Frik

What!? Holy Cow!! You should have read my mind and known I need a Vidro and Clement!! Now I have got to get someone to Bellevue!!

Thanks again!
Davis

David
07-05-2008, 09:53 PM
For visitors to Seattle, the stadium is right next to the downtown, so there is lots of shopping, restaurants and sight seeing nearby.

David
07-05-2008, 10:00 PM
The baseball and football stadiums, which are right next to each other, are in between a warehouse district and the downtown. The downtown is like a ten minute walk away, 2 minutes by bus.

calgrad1999
07-05-2008, 11:45 PM
Do they have any Brandon Morrow jerseys? How much are they?

frikativ54
07-06-2008, 12:31 AM
Do they have any Brandon Morrow jerseys? How much are they?

I think that the Bellevue Square store has a Brandon Morrow jersey, signed, for about $300. Don't quote me on this, because I might be wrong. But I'm pretty sure that it wasn't game-used. The discount may still apply though. If I were you, I would give them a call, first thing tomorrow morning, so that you can take advantage of the sale.

Bellevue Square Team Store
Store Manager: Wes Miller
(425) 455-3484
2077 Bellevue Square
Bellevue, WA 98004
Hours: Mon-Sat 9:30-9:30 Sun 11:00-7:00

Here's contact information for the other stores, in case others are interested in finding M's stuff at a discount rate, through tomorrow:

Safeco Field Team Store
Store Manager: Craig Geffrey
(206) 346-4287
1250 1st Ave South
Seattle, WA 98134
Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm | Sun 11am-5pm

Downtown @ Westlake: (corner 4th & Stewart)
Manager: Ryan Olson
1800 4th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 346-4327
Hours: Mon-Sat 9:30am-7pm | Sun 11am-6pm

Southcenter Mall Team Store
Store Manager: Kelly Walsh
(206) 439-8965
516 Southcenter Mall
Tukwila, WA. 98188
Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00-9:30 Sun 11:00-7:00
Alderwood Mall Team Store
Store Manager: Don Darnbrough
(425) 774-0503
Suite 838
3000 184th St SW
Lynnwood, WA 98037
Hours: Mon-Thu 10:00-9:30 | Fri-Sat 10:00-10:00 | Sun 11:00-7:00

mariner_gamers
07-06-2008, 12:43 AM
I think that the Bellevue Square store has a Brandon Morrow jersey, signed, for about $300. Don't quote me on this, because I might be wrong. But I'm pretty sure that it wasn't game-used. The discount may still apply though. If I were you, I would give them a call, first thing tomorrow morning, so that you can take advantage of the sale.

Bellevue Square Team Store
Store Manager: Wes Miller
(425) 455-3484
2077 Bellevue Square
Bellevue, WA 98004
Hours: Mon-Sat 9:30-9:30 Sun 11:00-7:00

Here's contact information for the other stores, in case others are interested in finding M's stuff at a discount rate, through tomorrow:

Safeco Field Team Store
Store Manager: Craig Geffrey
(206) 346-4287
1250 1st Ave South
Seattle, WA 98134
Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm | Sun 11am-5pm

Downtown @ Westlake: (corner 4th & Stewart)
Manager: Ryan Olson
1800 4th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 346-4327
Hours: Mon-Sat 9:30am-7pm | Sun 11am-6pm

Southcenter Mall Team Store
Store Manager: Kelly Walsh
(206) 439-8965
516 Southcenter Mall
Tukwila, WA. 98188
Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00-9:30 Sun 11:00-7:00
Alderwood Mall Team Store
Store Manager: Don Darnbrough
(425) 774-0503
Suite 838
3000 184th St SW
Lynnwood, WA 98037
Hours: Mon-Thu 10:00-9:30 | Fri-Sat 10:00-10:00 | Sun 11:00-7:00
Will they ship?? I guess I will call and find out! Thanks bro you have gone above and beyond to help us out!

Thanks again and again!
Davis

frikativ54
07-06-2008, 12:57 AM
You're very welcome; I'd bet that they will ship. Feel free to call multiple stores and find out the best that they have to offer. I knew how much I enjoyed the Eduardo Perez bat, so I thought the rest of you guys would like the sale. Normally M's items are off-limits because they are so expensive. But now I have my first MLB Authenticated bat of a genuinely nice guy!

Spiezio23
07-07-2008, 05:54 PM
From what I gathered the sale was only until yesterday(Sunday 7/6/08). I can only assume it is not the last one but I'm not sure when the next one is. I haven't called or stopped by any of the stores today but I will be stopping by the Bellevue one tonight.

I know that there are no Morrow jerseys in stock that are Game Used or Team Issued. They had one on Fri. night that was Game Worn for the "Marineros" Salute to Latin Baseball game on May 31st. I did not have the funds at the moment to buy it but it was gone that night or early the next day. It was priced at $400 and then on sale 40% off and it showed some dirt mark on the front. They had a Cairo which I hear was covered in dirt but it was gone shortly after it was put out and I did not see it. The only remaining "Marineros" jerseys are of players that did not play in the game.

I'm more than willing to be another source for anyone looking for Mariners items, as I'm at the field often and checking for GU every time I'm at any of the team stores.

Also, you can call any of the stores and they can look an item up for you and also call the other stores to check the in stock status. No need for you to call every store.

Davis,

Send me an email with your Mariners bats wantlist, I may be able to help you out with some.

jeremy_421@yahoo.com

-Jeremy Morgan:cool:

mariner_gamers
07-07-2008, 06:26 PM
From what I gathered the sale was only until yesterday(Sunday 7/6/08). I can only assume it is not the last one but I'm not sure when the next one is. I haven't called or stopped by any of the stores today but I will be stopping by the Bellevue one tonight.

I know that there are no Morrow jerseys in stock that are Game Used or Team Issued. They had one on Fri. night that was Game Worn for the "Marineros" Salute to Latin Baseball game on May 31st. I did not have the funds at the moment to buy it but it was gone that night or early the next day. It was priced at $400 and then on sale 40% off and it showed some dirt mark on the front. They had a Cairo which I hear was covered in dirt but it was gone shortly after it was put out and I did not see it. The only remaining "Marineros" jerseys are of players that did not play in the game.

I'm more than willing to be another source for anyone looking for Mariners items, as I'm at the field often and checking for GU every time I'm at any of the team stores.

Also, you can call any of the stores and they can look an item up for you and also call the other stores to check the in stock status. No need for you to call every store.

Davis,

Send me an email with your Mariners bats wantlist, I may be able to help you out with some.

jeremy_421@yahoo.com

-Jeremy Morgan:cool:

Awesome, will do!! It is always good to have a set of collector's eyes looking at something. I bought from the store years ago when I lived there and often their items were not "correct" for a specific player or were in pieces.

Thanks, I will get the list out to you soon!
Davis
demburey@netzero.net