X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tay1038
    • Dec 2005

Yankees/Red Sox Tickets for 8/26??

Hello Everyone,

I'm taking my first trip out to New York in late August. I'm flying my parents out with me and would love to take them to the Yankees/Red Sox game on Tuesday, August 26th. I know a few members on the forum have season tickets. Would anyone be willing to sell them? I understand it’s the last series vs. the Red Sox...Tickets always carry a premium. I know. I'm looking for 3 seats next to each other.

Also, I'm flying into New York LaGuardia. I was told it’s best to use the Subway for transportation. Which train runs to Yankee Stadium? How about DT Manhattan?

Thanks,
    Taylor
    Tay1038@aol.com
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints
  • DonFan23
    • Aug 2005

Re: Yankees/Red Sox Tickets for 8/26??

Taylor,

I only have a pair, and am likely attending that whole series. If I hear anything from one of my neighboring season ticketholders (2 of whom have more than 3 seats each) I'll let you know.

R.J.
    R.J. Hinners

Always looking for Don Mattingly and other Yankees' game-used items and quality memorabilia.

Comment

• Tay1038
      • Dec 2005

Re: Yankees/Red Sox Tickets for 8/26??

RJ,

I really do appreciate that. Let me know. Thanks! Taylor
      Email: Tay1038@aol.com
      - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

Working...