PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the Canseco Collection on Ebay

B1SON
07-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Someone claiming to be the biggest collector of Jose gameused is selling a lot of their collection on ebay, including these cleats and glove. Check out their "other items sold by this seller" because they have 3 OF HIS CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS for sale. Is the seller from here? I know we have a couple serious Jose collectors on here. If the seller isn't, you Jose collectors need to check out these items because theres even a game jersey in there. I couldn't imagine acquiring the championship rings of my favorite player and then someday deciding to sell them. What are other peoples thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Game-Used-40-40-set-Jose-Canseco-Base-Cleats-Bat-Ball_W0QQitemZ320273792909QQihZ011QQcategoryZ60596 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bigtruck260
07-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Jose sold most of his rings on his own website - as well as a TON of game used stuff. I want to say a couple of them went for $11,000.

There is certainly a good amount of Caseco stuff available. I agree Bison, it would be nice if some of the guys I collect would purge their baseball memories the way Jose has.

Slugger33
07-14-2008, 11:18 AM
I have obtained most of my collection while bodyguarding for Jose during his book tours. Mostly all my items are autographed and come with LOA by Jose himself!! If you are a serious collector of Jose, you already know who I am.:rolleyes:

suave1477
07-14-2008, 11:31 AM
I believe that stuff is either from a serious collector here or might even be Jose himself.

These things are still available on Jose site, so it seems interesting now there being listed on Ebay - I bet its Jose selling them.

Maybe it has to do with Jose being knocked out recently in the first round lol lol:D

suave1477
07-14-2008, 11:49 AM
WHOOOOOOOOA

THIS IS HIGLY DISTURBING IF THIS IS FROM A COLLECTOR I TRUELY HOPE THEY ARE A FEMALE LOL LOL:D

I AM A HUGE DARRYL STRAWBERRY COLLECTOR BUT I COULD NEVER ASK TO TAKE A PIC OF ANOTHER MAN WHILE HE IS IN BED.

LOOK AT THIS AUCTION AND READ THE DESCRIPTION
http://cgi.ebay.com/SEXY-Oakland-As-Jose-Canseco-IN-BED-autograped-photo_W0QQitemZ320274124027QQihZ011QQcategoryZ2726 5QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

skyking26
07-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Jose had so much promise coming up. Such a beautiful combination of power and speed. Unfortunately, his career was a train wreck after that, and he stoops to new low levels letting somebody take a photo, sign it and then it ends up on ebay. What will he do for a dollar? Sad...

Lokee
07-14-2008, 02:42 PM
This is John Carlton's collection. He was a bodyguard for Jose Canseco.

B1SON
07-14-2008, 08:50 PM
This is John Carlton's collection. He was a bodyguard for Jose Canseco.

Makes sense, but the "sexy" pic is a lot bizarre.

B1SON
07-14-2008, 08:52 PM
He has removed that bizarre pic (unless someone bought it "buy-it-now"). Lets hope its not the ladder.

Lokee
07-14-2008, 10:00 PM
WELL....the sexy picture could be Jose and 2 guys. You never know ! :D

B1SON
07-15-2008, 12:19 AM
It was two guys actually! The description written obviosly by his former body guard said he took the pic right before leaving Jose's room after a long day on the book tour. He said there was a guy laying next to Jose in the bed, so he cut him out. This is a TRUE story, ask anyone who read the description. You can't make stuff up like this! :D

Slugger33
07-15-2008, 09:26 AM
People, stop with all the negative comments on this photo. Jose as you can see is not such a tight ass like some people think he is. As you can see he is laughing about the pic himself and also signed it for me in the future. Who would do a photo like this if they were a jerk, could you see anyone doing this? I didn't think so. Lay off Jose, he's been through alot and watch him rebound in the future. Mark my words!!

suave1477
07-15-2008, 10:44 AM
People, stop with all the negative comments on this photo. Jose as you can see is not such a tight ass like some people think he is. As you can see he is laughing about the pic himself and also signed it for me in the future. Who would do a photo like this if they were a jerk, could you see anyone doing this? I didn't think so. Lay off Jose, he's been through alot and watch him rebound in the future. Mark my words!!

No one is talking about Jose were talking about the guy who took the actual photo. Why would you want a picture of a man in bed hmmmmmmmmmmm?????:rolleyes:

mdube16
07-15-2008, 09:11 PM
Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Slugger33
07-16-2008, 09:08 AM
maybe you really want the pic, making gay inuendos, your name is SUAVE, stop the crap like a little kid and enjoy the pic for what its worth

trsent
07-16-2008, 09:28 AM
No one is talking about Jose were talking about the guy who took the actual photo. Why would you want a picture of a man in bed hmmmmmmmmmmm?????:rolleyes:

I believe the man you are discussing this with listed the auctions and took the pictures. Who is to judge why someone wants a picture of a man laying in a bed or not? Isn't there anything better or more useful to discuss?