Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kj33706
    • Jun 2006

Celebrity Softball

I don't know if anyone knows or if this has been asked before, does MLB auction off the celebrity softball jerseys / uniforms or the players??? If so, has anyone gotten one before and what were the prices?? If not, has anyone seen these pop up in the secondary market??
  • dcrules01
    • Nov 2005

Re: Celebrity Softball

I was looking for a futures all star patch on the Mets cap that Martinez and Davey Johnson were wearing. Just the cap not game used ...
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• HENMICK44
      • Mar 2008

I Would Love To Get Paul Oneills Jersey From The Clebrity Softball Game!!!!!! I'm Sure Steiner Has Thier Hands In That Too.

Comment

• godwulf
        • Aug 2007

I have Sarah Silverman's signed jersey from the 2004 game. I can't get to the jersey at the moment to take photos, but here's Sarah wearing it.

I can't remember exactly how much I paid for it, and my filing system for records of things like that is a joke at the moment...but I'm thinking that it was somewhere in the 300-400 dollar range.

I believe the only other All Star-related item that I have is a 2000 Buck Showalter coach's jersey...for which I paid a little less than for Sarah's.
        Jeff
        godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• suave1477
          Banned
          • Jan 2006

MLB gets all the stuff not Steiner and they do auction off some of the items.

Earlier today they were auctioning off Wade Boggs Softball Homerun I believe from last years Celebrity Game.

Also someone is currently auctioning off on ebay Matthew Modines Celebrity Game Used jersey and I believe its MLB autheticated.

Comment

Working...