PDA

View Full Version : gsm-either very slow shipping or a rip

bubbrubb25
07-19-2008, 09:41 AM
Sent payment to him on July 7th and still didnt receive the bat, also when I asked what the tracking number was he sent me one that didnt work? And its not like he said he was late on shipping he said he sent the bat I believe it was on the 9th and today is the 19th and still no bat.

bubbrubb25
07-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Just in case anyone is wondering gsm is a member here.

trsent
07-19-2008, 02:50 PM
Sent payment to him on July 7th and still didnt receive the bat, also when I asked what the tracking number was he sent me one that didnt work? And its not like he said he was late on shipping he said he sent the bat I believe it was on the 9th and today is the 19th and still no bat.

I have no clue your issues or details, but I can tell you I ship over 100 packages a week via US Mail and their tracking is very poor. It often doesn't show any status until delivery. Then again, bats usually are shipped via Priority Mail as Parcel Post is often not much of a discount.

You should ask the seller what method they used to ship and the exact date they shipped it.

Of course, there is always the issue that the US Mail has misrouted your package. This happens to my shipments about once or twice a month.