MLB Database.....Hologram Guessing Game???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PudgePollyMillerFan
    • Jul 2007

MLB Database.....Hologram Guessing Game???

I am interested in purchasing what is suppose to be a game worn helmet of a Detroit Tigers star player......however.....when I run the MLB Hologram ## through their system I get this......how am I suppose to know it is the players helmet I want????

Hologram number BB667347 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BATTING HELMET.
    Session Product Description:

Session Name: DETROIT TIGERS ORGANIZATIONAL SIGNING
    Session Date: September 26, 2007
    Autographer
    "All suspects are guilty until proven innocent in the court of law":D

cjduffield@cablespeed.com
  • frikativ54
    • Dec 2007

Re: MLB Database.....Hologram Guessing Game???

Perhaps that was when it was signed by the player. I would contact Customer Service and find out what the deal is. Good luck!

-Frik
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Comment

• tigerdale
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by PudgePollyMillerFan
      I am interested in purchasing what is suppose to be a game worn helmet of a Detroit Tigers star player......however.....when I run the MLB Hologram ## through their system I get this......how am I suppose to know it is the players helmet I want????

Hologram number BB667347 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BATTING HELMET.
      Session Product Description:

Session Name: DETROIT TIGERS ORGANIZATIONAL SIGNING
      Session Date: September 26, 2007
      Autographer
      you do have to be careful, I know they had players last year sign "game used" helmets, but that doesn't mean they were THERE OWN game used helmets. I'm in the same boat on a few items. Organizational & team issued are a couple of "blanket" terms used to cover a lot of areas. To me, mlb should stay away from blanket term because of the confusion it can cause.
      always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
      Thank you, Dale
      tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• kylehess10
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by tigerdale
        you do have to be careful, I know they had players last year sign "game used" helmets, but that doesn't mean they were THERE OWN game used helmets. I'm in the same boat on a few items. Organizational & team issued are a couple of "blanket" terms used to cover a lot of areas. To me, mlb should stay away from blanket term because of the confusion it can cause.

That is 100% correct. I've seen this before and I believe the helmet you are looking at is indeed a signed game used helmet of an unknown player. I've seen this same mistake be made about a year ago on eBay for a few game worn helmets on eBay from the Futures game. Collector's definitely have to watch out for this.
        kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
        http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

Working...