PDA

View Full Version : 2004 greek olympic baseball jersey

orioles03
07-19-2008, 10:58 PM
i have a question in 2004 the greek olympic baseball team worked out at camden yards before the left for athens before they left they gave us a bunch of equipment like jerseys, hats, batting gloves, and oakley sunglasses.they could only travel with so much stuff but they gave us each three jerseys the jerseys are majestics hellas jerseys with addidas logos sewn over majestic how much would something like this be worth? they played a game against team canada i had to bat boy for both sis it was pretty fun but i got to keep to blue and one white jersey i found a link to pics you will have to scan through them .any help would be great
http://www.greecetravel.com/photos/olympics/baseball/baseball29_jpg_view.htm
nick markakis was on the team
thanks
pat
orioles03@verizon.net

orioles03
07-19-2008, 11:02 PM
sorry about the spelling did not proof read before i posted . it's late

godwulf
07-20-2008, 02:06 PM
I, for one, think Olympic Baseball items are extremely cool, but I don't know how much company I have in that opinion. I would love to own something like that, and would certainly bid on them.

I won't offer an opinion as to value, because the one time I did that on this board - regarding a Carribbean League jersey - I was shot down in flames by the questioner, so I'll leave the appraisals to those more expert.

orioles03
07-20-2008, 02:30 PM
thanks. i know only the players and the clubhouse staff have them. i cannot find any pics other than the site i listed but you can see in some of the pics the addidas logo is sewn over top of majestic logo on sleeves and they added one on the chest. they also did it on the pants. the lady who was doing the uniforms had only two days to do that she worked all night. underarmour also gave us shorts and shirts with hellas 2004 athens on them i wear the shorts all the time everybody asked me if i played in he olympics because they have never seen them before. thanks again
pat
orioles03@verizon.net

bigtime59
07-22-2008, 08:36 AM
thanks. i know only the players and the clubhouse staff have them. i cannot find any pics other than the site i listed but you can see in some of the pics the addidas logo is sewn over top of majestic logo on sleeves and they added one on the chest. they also did it on the pants. the lady who was doing the uniforms had only two days to do that she worked all night. underarmour also gave us shorts and shirts with hellas 2004 athens on them i wear the shorts all the time everybody asked me if i played in he olympics because they have never seen them before. thanks again
pat
orioles03@verizon.net

I remember those! I was there to pick something up the day she was working on the whites...it was a crazy day up there.

Mark
bigtime39@aol.com