Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tigerdale
    • Dec 2007

photomatch help tigers alcs

Ok, since I've been on this forum, I think the help & advice everyone gives is awesome. Second, seeing photomatches is a whole new world to me, its great. I search the internet looking for photos now, but most are bad quality. Heres a bat I hope is simple to match, and I would appreciate any help. This is alexis gomez's bat from the detroit tigers during the alcs. it is mlb authenticated. It was broken in two pieces during game 4 (both pieces authenticated...pretty cool). I can't find a photo anywhere!! Also, I was wondering if it could be the same bat he used in game 2 to hit his home run in the alcs.....I would so much appreciate any help....I will add some photos...the white tape is where they taped the two pieces back together. also is a crack above the break too.
    Session Product Description: CRACKED BAT

Additional Information: ALEXIS GOMEZ BAT BARREL
    Session Name: 2006 ALCS - GAME 4 - AS V. TIGERS
    Session Date: October 14, 2006
    Autographer:
    Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
    Attached Files
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net
  • tigerdale
    • Dec 2007

Re: photomatch help tigers alcs

more photos...
    Attached Files
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• jwasserman
      • Feb 2006

from getty
      DETROIT - OCTOBER 14: Alexis Gomez #45 of the Detroit Tigers breaks his bat for a ground out against the Oakland Athletics during the fourth inning of Game Four of the American League Championship Series on October 14, 2006 at Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan. (Photo by Jed Jacobsohn/Getty Images)

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...n/game%20used/
      http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g28/wassermj/Neshek/

Comment

• tigerdale
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by jwasserman
        from getty
        DETROIT - OCTOBER 14: Alexis Gomez #45 of the Detroit Tigers breaks his bat for a ground out against the Oakland Athletics during the fourth inning of Game Four of the American League Championship Series on October 14, 2006 at Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan. (Photo by Jed Jacobsohn/Getty Images)

How do I get the image, its not showing up for me?? i do appreciate your help, thank you, Dale
        Thank you, Dale
        tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• jwasserman
          • Feb 2006

try this:
          http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...n/game%20used/
          http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g28/wassermj/Neshek/

Comment

• tigerdale
            • Dec 2007

wow...thank you, how cool is that! I may have to frame that by the bat!!!
            Thank you, Dale
            tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

Working...