PDA

View Full Version : Decyphering Old Hickory bats

brianborsch
07-24-2008, 08:53 AM
I saw an Old Hickory bat that had the following stamped above the players name plate: 34.0 34

Does this mean the bat is 34" long and weighs 34 ounces? What does it mean???

Thanks.

BB

suave1477
07-24-2008, 09:42 AM
Brian I am not a 100% sure but I know you can call Old Hickory and they will tell you. Also as a note to you and other members Old Hickory is very good with there shipping records and will gladly help you with who ordered what and the color of the bat that was ordered and so on.

I was able to nail down a Old Hickory Domiinican Leage Game Used bat by DAngelo Jimenez came through by way of Yankees.

They were able to help me with what exactly they sent him and verify the actual bat I have was his during the winter leagues.

camarokids
07-24-2008, 01:31 PM
Brian I am not a 100% sure but I know you can call Old Hickory and they will tell you. Also as a note to you and other members Old Hickory is very good with there shipping records and will gladly help you with who ordered what and the color of the bat that was ordered and so on.

I was able to nail down a Old Hickory Domiinican Leage Game Used bat by DAngelo Jimenez came through by way of Yankees.

They were able to help me with what exactly they sent him and verify the actual bat I have was his during the winter leagues.

Hi Suave,
Do you happen to have the contact info for Old Hickory Bats?
Thanks in advance!

suave1477
07-24-2008, 02:07 PM
Camaro there website is pretty easy to find on google, but heres the number 1866 pro bats

camarokids
07-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Camaro there website is pretty easy to find on google, but heres the number 1866 pro bats

I was thinking that , but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the reply!