PDA

View Full Version : Schokey Gets Old Saints Jersey

saintsfan
07-25-2008, 06:35 AM
This is a pic of Schokey at Saints camp at Milsaps College. The jerseys with the covered up Reebok logo at the collar are from circa 2003. Notice how Deuce McCallister gets the new type.

Also, Saints used to have NOB at practice, now NNOB. I guess the Saints have a deep inventory of old equipment. They still use some practice jerseys with the Saints helmet tag.

tom

commando
07-25-2008, 11:24 AM
This is a pic of Schokey at Saints camp at Milsaps College. The jerseys with the covered up Reebok logo at the collar are from circa 2003. Notice how Deuce McCallister gets the new type.

Also, Saints used to have NOB at practice, now NNOB. I guess the Saints have a deep inventory of old equipment. They still use some practice jerseys with the Saints helmet tag.

tom

Great find (and eye) on the pics.... Yes, it looks like the trend continues for the Saints. There are countless legit first-year jerseys out there from the team (whether the players were rookies or spending their first year with the team) that have tags from one or two years earlier. I first noticed this in the mid to late 1990s.