PDA

View Full Version : GUU Exclusive Distributor of Cowboys - Steiner Game Used

MSpecht
07-26-2008, 11:13 AM
Game Used Universe has been widely recognized in the sports memorabilia industry as a leading source to help collectors determine the potential legitimacy of game used items. Now Game Used Universe is proud to announce it will be an exclusive distributor for Cowboys-Steiner collectibles.

The Dallas Cowboys are one of sports' most widely- recognized franchises. Its newly formed partnership with Steiner Sports, one of the largest and well-known companies in sports memorabilia, will create an exclusive source for authentic, game used memorabilia directly from Texas Stadium, and each item offered will include certification attesting to the item's legitimacy. Additionally, any items purchased through Game Used Universe will include a Game Used Universe certification as well. .

Through the newly formed partnership, there will be a variety of Cowboys-Steiner products offered through the program including, but not limited to, Dallas Cowboy game used jerseys, helmets, pants, footballs, locker room chairs, locker room nameplates, equipment bags, stadium seats, stadium signage and stadium turf.

Game Used Universe will be making some of these products available at the Dallas Cowboys training camp in Oxnard, CA on July 26-27 as well as at the National Sports Collector's Convention in Rosemont, IL July 30-August 3. If you are interested in learning more about Cowboys-Steiner collectibles, you may also contact Game Used Universe by calling 925.552.8023 or emailing sales@gamuseduniverse.com.

orioles03
07-26-2008, 11:27 AM
will you have a mailing list? sounds great!
congrats
pat
orioles03@verizon.net

DrJ
07-26-2008, 10:03 PM
Mike - Your email link doesn't work. You apparantly didn't spell your company name correctly in the email link. I'm guessing you left the "E" off "GAM".

aeneas01
07-27-2008, 12:50 AM
congratulations to the guu team - a very nice addition which will no doubt further increase guu's visibility/presence in the industry!

trsent
08-02-2008, 02:40 AM
Looking at the GUU display at The National, the Cowboys jersey looked awesome! Good job guys!

ChrisCavalier
08-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Looking at the GUU display at The National, the Cowboys jersey looked awesome! Good job guys!
Just trying to catch up on some threads and I wanted to say thank you to Joel for coming by the GUU booth at both the SportsFest and the National to introduce himself. I'd also like to thank him for his compliments about the Cowboys jerseys. It is much appreciated.

jayt1234
08-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Just bought a Chris Canty jersey on Monday and not only did I recieve it at work this morning, but also recieved a call for a rep there wanting to know what other types of things I would be looking for.

I had never looked or been on the Steiner site before this and only learned about it because of this post, which I saw a few weeks ago. I was checking there site every day, and I had actually been looking for a home Canty jersey for a few months.

I hope this partnership works out well and will be looking to buy more in the future.

Thank You,

Jay

BergerKing22784
09-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Do they have any Joe Berger jerseys? he plays for the Cowboys.