PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Papelbon Game Used Items

buzzman587
07-29-2008, 08:29 AM
I am trying to get other's opinions on the market for Papelbon's game used memorabilia. I am considering selling a couple pieces from my collection. The first is a 2006 Game Used Home Jersey. It is signed with an inscription "Game Used Rookie Year 2006". The second item is a Game Used Glove. The glove has his name embroidered in yellow on the thumb and is also signed "Game Used 2006". The glove was used after the all star break up until they shut him down at the end of the year. Both items came directly from Jonathan and come with a letter stating a description of the item, picture of Jonathan holding the item after he signed them and the letters themselves are also signed by Jonathan attesting to their authenticity.
I know the value of something is only what someone would pay for an item however I am interested in what other's think the value is as well as the best means to sell these 2 items. I would really like to sell them through the new platform on this site but I'm not sure I can wait for it to get here.

Thanks
Scott