Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • intheminors
    • Jul 2006

Don Shula

I know this is a game-used forum but I also know a lot of you have autograghed items.

I have been invited to meet Don Shula tomorrow night and wondered what the best thing to get signed would be? I have a friend who runs a very prominent restaurant here who is also a major Dolphins fans. He said he would help me with an item if I wanted something from his collection.

Just wanted to get some thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

Kyle
  • Neely8
    • Apr 2006

Re: Don Shula

I think a Dolphins mini helmet would be nice.

Comment

• mdube16
      • Jun 2007

Dolphin mini is nice BUT if you are in the south florida area you can pick up an orange bowl seat from Mounted Memories for about $30. They look awsome signed in black....get him to add the 17-0 inscription

Comment

• intheminors
        • Jul 2006

Guys,

Thanks for the suggestions. I did end up taking a mini-helmet which he inscribed and he had Shula 347 cards that he signed. But I also took one more item:

For some reason yesterday, I started thinking that Shula was in one of the old Miller Lite "Less Filling... Tastes Great" commercials. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything. So, I searched for "Don Shula Beer". I had forgotten that he was in a Super Bowl commercial with Jay Z last year for Budweiser Select. Since I work in a club, I found this and had him sign it. When he saw it, I started in with the story about the commercial and Shula said "I remember that. But I didn't know who Jay Z was when we started filming." Everyone got a good laugh.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0927.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	645556

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0928.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	645557

Comment

Working...