PDA

View Full Version : Manny Leaves Fenway & His Bats Behind

JMJ24
08-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Check out this video on YouTube - Manny leaves Fenway and leaves his Red Soxs bats behind........wonder what happened to them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFjnwwVEffk

Regards,
Jeremy

cohibasmoker
08-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Check out this video on YouTube - Manny leaves Fenway and leaves his Red Soxs bats behind........wonder what happened to them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFjnwwVEffk

Regards,
Jeremy

That's incredible. The camera should have kept going because I'd bet there was a mad rush to those bats and those babies weren't there for more than a heartbeat after Manny left.

Jim

frikativ54
08-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Was that Manny giving BoSox fans the bird? From the camera view, it was hard to tell which finger he stuck up...

godwulf
08-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Makes you wonder why he put them in his car in the first place, if he didn't intend to take them along.

Too bad you can't hear what he's saying while he's unloading the bats - I'll bet he's telling the security guys, or whoever those folks were, that they can have them.

Anybody check eBay the past couple of days for Manny bat auctions, with Sellers in the Boston area?

orioles03
08-02-2008, 02:04 PM
they will probally ship them to him that is what the orioles did when players got traded.they take a few and then they will over night him the bats and take it out of his paycheck to pay for shipping

flaco1801
08-02-2008, 03:00 PM
you guys really think a guy makin all that money is gonna carry all his equipment with him.... its gonna be shipped ...sheesh

PlatinumMarketing
08-02-2008, 03:06 PM
Being in Boston for all this chaos and trade talks has been pretty interesting. Those bats that were unloaded from his SUV were shipped to his place in Miami. What does everyone think that his LA Game Used items will get on the market? First uniform, first bat, etc.

Jason
jason@platinummarketinginternational.com

allstarsplus
08-02-2008, 05:54 PM
they will probally ship them to him that is what the orioles did when players got traded.they take a few and then they will over night him the bats and take it out of his paycheck to pay for shipping

Not sure if you were there when Sammy Sosa left the O's because he left bats, cleats, batting gloves, etc. in his locker and it went to a very reputable dealer and then I purchased almost all of it.

orioles03
08-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Not sure if you were there when Sammy Sosa left the O's because he left bats, cleats, batting gloves, etc. in his locker and it went to a very reputable dealer and then I purchased almost all of it.
i had to come in the locker room the day sammy left to help him pack up he took all his bats he did give me a game worn jersey and signed it and a pair of batting gloves .i guess that was my tip after that all the player rummaged through his locker to get some stuff .the cleats you have i remember cleaning those some many times he only wore two pair that whole season .

joelsabi
08-02-2008, 07:42 PM
the cleats you have i remember cleaning those some many times he only wore two pair that whole season .

did you work the club back then?

orioles03
08-02-2008, 09:11 PM
01to06

larry bourget
08-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Being in Boston for all this chaos and trade talks has been pretty interesting. Those bats that were unloaded from his SUV were shipped to his place in Miami. What does everyone think that his LA Game Used items will get on the market? First uniform, first bat, etc.

Jason
jason@platinummarketinginternational.com

ask $TEINER $PORT$ i would think they would be first in line.

LB