Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Alex Rodriguez Game Used 2003 Home Run Bat

Looking at the bidding history, looks like someone was maybe shill bidding to up the price?

With all the discussions about Arod using blonde bats mostly for BP, I was surprised to see this one sell for so much.
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~
  • worldchamps
    • Dec 2005

Re: Alex Rodriguez Game Used 2003 Home Run Bat

The "bidder" has done 19 bids on 2 items both from the same seller
    sigpic

Comment

• joelsabi
      • Aug 2005

hopefully the fbi is smart enought to subpoena/demand the records of ebay so they can chart the bidding history of items offered by memorablia dealers as well as look into the history of auction items from dealers who keep the bidding history private (most common shilling but never can be proven) this is long overdue.
      Regards,
      Joel S.
      joelsabi @ gmail.com
      Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• AROD313
        • Aug 2007

Looks like this Arod HR bat is back up on Ebay. Classic case of shill bidding. They weren't getting what they wanted for it and had some one bid up the price! Now its back on ebay with a much higher buy it now price. You think they would at least wait a month or 2 before relisting it. I wouldn't touch this bat with a 10 foot pole. I thought $2,000 was high!

Comment

Working...