X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cohibasmoker
    Banned
    • Aug 2005

Red Sox 2004 Opening Day Nameplates

Offered are three (3) locker nameplates from the Red Sox Opening Day in 2004. All three are being offered at $250.00 and I'll pay for postage OR, you can pick a single nameplate of your choice for $90.00 and $5.00 for postage.

Originally purchased from eBay, the seller stated that she picked these items up inside a storage room inside Fenway Park from a Red Sox employee. Rather than splash this employee's name all over the web, just email me and I will disclose his name.

If additional info is needed, just contact me at flaa1a@comcast.net

Jim

PS: Sorry about the attachemnt of these items to my Eagles post.
    Attached Files
  • cohibasmoker
    Banned
    • Aug 2005

Re: Red Sox 2004 Opening Day Nameplates

Originally posted by cohibasmoker
    Offered are three (3) locker nameplates from the Red Sox Opening Day in 2004. All three are being offered at $250.00 and I'll pay for postage OR, you can pick a single nameplate of your choice for $90.00 and $5.00 for postage.

Originally purchased from eBay, the seller stated that she picked these items up inside a storage room inside Fenway Park from a Red Sox employee. Rather than splash this employee's name all over the web, just email me and I will disclose his name.

If additional info is needed, just contact me at flaa1a@comcast.net

Jim

PS: Sorry about the attachemnt of these items to my Eagles post.
    Attached are the scans. I attached the wrong files and the initital scans may not show up so I am trying it again.
    Attached Files

Comment

• cohibasmoker
      Banned
      • Aug 2005

Re: Red Sox 2004 Opening Day Nameplates

The Bellhorn is no longer available.

Jim flaa1a@comcast.net

Comment

Working...