PDA

View Full Version : Braves Clubhouse Store Update 8/7

kylehess10
08-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Swung by the Braves Clubhouse Store today to see what they got. All of the $25-BP jerseys are gone, but heres a list of what I did see:

Jeff Francoeur game used bats (2) - $400 each (one has "SLUMP BUSTER" written on the knob,,,,the first time I've seen that)

Yunel Escobar game used bats (3) - $300 (need to double-check that price)

Julio Franco game used bat - $150 (possibly his last bat,,,I'll kill for it!!)

Magglio Ordonez game used bat - $100 (really nice use,,,probably left-over from whenever he came to the Ted)

Carl Everett game issued 2001 bat - $50 (I have no clue what they're doing with an Everett bat from 2001)

Brian McCann game used bats (2) - $400

Andruw Jones game issued bat - $100

TigerSteve
08-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Was the Ordonez a Tigers bat?

kylehess10
08-07-2008, 10:14 PM
Was the Ordonez a Tigers bat?

I bellieve so. "30" and the cross he always puts is on both ends, BUT there is a wierd tape-job on the handle like how griffey does his, but with smaller thicker tape, like on Ronnie Belliard bats. But when I looked up pics of Ordonez at Turner Field, I found one from last year of him using the same bat at the Clubhouse Store (but without the tape job). After looking at pics of him in 2007, I saw that a majority of the bats he used were blonde Louisville Sluggers but then he used the black Rawlings in Atlanta. It's most-likely the same bat,,,but the tape-job must've been added afterwards:

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh133/kylehess1025/77696531.jpg

TigerSteve
08-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Could you shoot me an email. shortyx517@hotmail.com

Vintagedeputy
08-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Jeff Francoeur game used bats (2) - $400 each (one has "SLUMP BUSTER" written on the knob,,,,the first time I've seen that)

Jeff must have been hanging with Mark Grace :)

cjw
08-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Kyle...are you going to get the Franco bat? if not, can you help me pick it up? I tried to call the # listed for the Braves store on the MLB website, and it said that it was out of service. Not sure if they will take an order over the phone and ship? Thanks! chris

kylehess10
08-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Kyle...are you going to get the Franco bat? if not, can you help me pick it up? I tried to call the # listed for the Braves store on the MLB website, and it said that it was out of service. Not sure if they will take an order over the phone and ship? Thanks! chris

I would get the Franco bat,,but I only have like $50 on me,,so it's all yours. I'm not sure if they ship. I know when you buy from the Braves directly (from Turner Field), they ship, but I'm not sure about the Clubhouse Store.