Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Photoshop help

Working on my retirement program. I have one of my command logo's that I need to clean up where you only see the round logo.

Can anyone help? I can email you the logo.

Here's a picture of me back in 1981. I was on the USS CARON (DD 970).

Hope someone can help.

Regards, Tony
    Attached Files
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Re: Photoshop help

This is me today.
    Attached Files
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• joelsabi
      • Aug 2005

i believe you need to use bleed or saturation to try to find the area to blend. i wish i had photoshop on my workstation. look for these. save a copy of the original pic too.
      Regards,
      Joel S.
      joelsabi @ gmail.com
      Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by joelsabi
        i believe you need to use bleed or saturation to try to find the area to blend. i wish i had photoshop on my workstation. look for these. save a copy of the original pic too.
        I have Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10, which can do alot. However, it only gives me the option to use an eraser, which means I have to go slowly around the circle, hoping not to touch it. Well, my hands aren't that good.
        Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• 3arod13
          • Apr 2006

Thanks to Tim of hofbats for helping. Exactly what I needed.

Many thanks! Tony
          Attached Files
          Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• joelsabi
            • Aug 2005

good deal. i usually use the magic wand on photoshop. regulate the tolerance and then paint the color i want on it.
            Regards,
            Joel S.
            joelsabi @ gmail.com
            Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

Working...