Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BergerKing22784
    • Jul 2007

Wanted Jersey from Every Team!

Well I got this idea from another collector on the board but I would like to try and get at least 1 game used jersey from ever team in the majors. I do not want to break the bank doing this but at the same time I want to have some kind of relation to the player on the jersey. I would prefer players who used to play for the Braves or Orioles but would settle for anyone.

Always looking for Braves and Orioles items but the teams who I do not need for this project are:

Braves
    Orioles
    Rangers
    Blue Jays
    Rockies

I need a jersey from every other team in the majors. Please try and keep the jersey prices from 0 to 300. Mostly looking for jerseys in the $100-150 range because I figure that will get me players who I recognize who stuck around awhile in the majors but never did anything to great.

Please email me at brian.berger@cablespeed.com or throw a reply up here.

Thank you,
    Brian
  • harpt
    • May 2007

Re: Wanted Jersey from Every Team!

I have a Tom Treblehorn jersey from his days managing the Brewers. Treb, of course was the third base coach for the Orioles for awhile. $300
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

Comment

• cjw
      • Oct 2006

No Braves or Orioles affiliation (yet, at least) but I have a 2007 Padres, Jose Cruz Jr. gamer avaialble for $200. chris
      WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

Comment

• mrgoalie34
        • Nov 2005

I have a few Braves jerseys if your interested..Check out my site..
        Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

wfhjr69@yahoo.com

Comment

• BergerKing22784
          • Jul 2007

Thanks for the offers guy. Currently I have recieved emails about Phillies jersey which I will probably take, I let the seller know I was going to sleep on it and will probably take it off his hands tmrw morning unless someone pops up with a Ron Gant or Kevin Millwood Phillies jersey =).

As for the Brewers jersey it does meet my wants of an Brave or Orioles affliation but I could never force myself to buy one of his Orioles jerseys for 150, I really cant pay 300 for Brewers. Thank you for the offer.

The Padres jersey I will let you know in about a week I am currently bidding on one from a former Brave for the Padres and I have a feeling I can get it for less than 125 so I will most likely go with that one.

And Mr. Goalie nothing pops up when I look at your site. What Braves jerseys did you have?

Thanks,
          Brian

Comment

• mrgoalie34
            • Nov 2005

I have a red Roman Colon, and a bunch of Pete Orr`s jerseys (Home, Road, Red, Blue BP and Black BP) including his very first jersey..
            Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Comment

• mdube16
              • Jun 2007

I have a GU Bob Horner ST braves jersey available if you are interested.

Thanks
              Mark
              mdube16@bellsouth.net

Comment

• raider1088
                • Sep 2007

i have a game used mike hampton braves st jersey-braves coa and mlb authenticated.if your interested you email me at mets108835@yahoo.com

Comment

• WStiles

I have a Chris Widger road Cardinals jersey available. Chris played his last season with the O's. Price is $175 plus $15.00 shipping. If interested, scans are available upon request at cshort41@yahoo.com Wayne

Comment

• intheminors
                    • Jul 2006

CJW,

E-mail sent.

Kyle

Comment

Working...