PDA

View Full Version : Concern..................

BergerKing22784
08-10-2008, 08:05 AM
Well I have my own concern now it was brought up in the other post but I do feel that post was not going to ever answer it.

If there are truly "questionable" people selling on here isn't it our duty as a community sorta like a neighboorhood watch to protect our fellow collectors? Shouldnt we out these people? I know the concern is it will turn into a witch hunt which is probably true but is there some sota happy median? I personally do not want to get burned on anything I buy and I am sure nobody else wants to either.

allstarsplus
08-10-2008, 08:31 AM
Well I have my own concern now it was brought up in the other post but I do feel that post was not going to ever answer it.

If there are truly "questionable" people selling on here isn't it our duty as a community sorta like a neighboorhood watch to protect our fellow collectors? Shouldnt we out these people? I know the concern is it will turn into a witch hunt which is probably true but is there some sota happy median? I personally do not want to get burned on anything I buy and I am sure nobody else wants to either.

This is something I think we can all agree on. Frik put it out there, but I would question the credibility.

If there are substantiated claims, lets here them!!!!