X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • schubert1970
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

Gary Sheffield Game Used Jersey

Looking for any Sheffield game used jersey. E-mail me at schubert1977@yahoo.com
  • skyking26
    • Dec 2005

Re: Gary Sheffield Game Used Jersey

Check with Marc Himelstein at the Tigers. They just had available a week ago all the negroleague throwback Stars jerseys, etc. They also have stuff on Gary frequently...

RK
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• skyking26
      • Dec 2005

Marc's number is (313)471-2064. He has several items available and is awaiting your call...
      ROBERT KOPPEL
      Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
      and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• mchmaj
        • Nov 2005

i have his game used san diego 1993 padres jersey ,and i bought it from the annual friarfest ...
        email me for pictures via marchrisyr@aol.com
        thanks

Comment

• tdzro
          • Jun 2007

The Tigers are flooding the market with his jerseys this year. Everytime he hits a homer, they add the jersey to the "for sale" pile. It is disgusting. I do have a RARE Sheffield jersey though. The Tigers did a Throwback jersey last year and I have Sheff's jersey from that night. Send me a note if interested to tdzro@yahoo.com. If you want an authentic worn for a game or 2, call the Tigers, they have a pile of Sheff's and they are growing...

Comment

Working...