Wanted Arod And Lance Schulters Jersey, And Anything Strawberry?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suave1477
    Banned
    • Jan 2006

Wanted Arod And Lance Schulters Jersey, And Anything Strawberry?

Hello members

I am interested in an Alex Rodriguez game used Jersey with an LOA, Team doesn't matter

I am also looking for a Lance Schulters game used football jersey with a Team LOA, Any Team he played for Titans, San Fracisco 49er's or Miami Dolphins.

Of course anything Game Used Darryl Strawberry?

If anyone has any of these items please contact me / If you know where I can find any of these items please contact me

You can reach me at suave1477@yahoo.com
  • 2000mvpfan
    • Nov 2005

Re: Wanted Arod And Lance Schulters Jersey, And Anything Strawberry?

...did you see this one?I don't know,however,if the Dodgers ever had a St. Pats uni (maybe Lou Lampson can help out!!)Good Luck!

Joe
    sigpic
    ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Comment

• suave1477
      Banned
      • Jan 2006

OK THE AUTOGRAPH IS REAL, THAT I CAN VOUCH FOR!!, but unless im mistaken the hadd is adjustable i never seen an adjustable hat used in the major leagues. Can anyone confirm that?

Comment

• ironmanfan
        • Sep 2005

Due to the "one day" nature of St. Patty's day attire, it is not uncommon for teams to use adjustable caps for just that one day of use. My collection includes a game worn St. Patty's day green cap (adjustable) of Bill Ripken during his tenure with the Texas Rangers.

Comment

• suave1477
          Banned
          • Jan 2006

Ok thank you ironman now my next question is? Did the dodgers do the stpatricks day game i dont ever remember seeing a st patricks day jersey or hat floating around ever. I could be wrong? i just have never seen it. Now i know for sure strawberry had one with the mets, but i never seen a dodgers.

Comment

• suave1477
            Banned
            • Jan 2006

I would like to take the time to thank the member from here ( he didnt leave his forum name ) for emailing me about the Lance Schulters jersey on the titans website which I did purchase.

I think its great that we can help each other out bcuz even if we dont have what the other is looking for maybe we can lead that person to a place where they can find it!!!!

Comment

• sportscentury
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by suave1477
              I am interested in an Alex Rodriguez game used Jersey with an LOA, Team doesn't matter
              Jason,

California Sports Investments has a supreme complete AROD Rangers uniform (jersey and pants) - they purchased it straight from MeiGray and it could not be better.

Good luck,
              Reid
              Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• suave1477
                Banned
                • Jan 2006

Sportscentury thanks but the price to me is a bit high when I have seen similar items for a lot cheaper, but I do appreciate the help

Comment

• sportscentury
                  • Nov 2005

Jason,

No problem. It's a bit too much for me, as well. Have you seen other AROD MeiGray jerseys?? If you know of another MeiGray AROD jersey that you are not going to purchase yourself, please let me know as I may be interested in picking up another one myself if the price is right.

Thanks,
                  Reid
                  Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• 2000mvpfan
                    • Nov 2005

Suave-
                    Leftfield Collectibles has a '90 Strawberry signed Rawlings bat with good use and is uncracked for $395.

Joe
                    sigpic

Comment

• 2000mvpfan
                      • Nov 2005

....sorry,even better deal for you-it's $375.

Joe
                      sigpic

Comment

• suave1477
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2006

2000mvp thanks for the help I appreciate it.

Unfortunately I will have to pass there is too many on the open market within the $200 - $300 range.

Thank you though!!

Comment

• Aloving77
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by suave1477
                          I would like to take the time to thank the member from here ( he didnt leave his forum name ) for emailing me about the Lance Schulters jersey on the titans website which I did purchase.

I think its great that we can help each other out bcuz even if we dont have what the other is looking for maybe we can lead that person to a place where they can find it!!!!
                          That was me, and I'm glad I could help.

Comment

Working...