PDA

View Full Version : Bats and bat values...

Larry Pelliccioni
08-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Just took in a number of nice recent bats. Would anyone be kind enough to give me a rough estimate of their value?
Thank you.
The list:
#PlayerBat Made By: Color(s)Autograph1Casey, SeanCarolina ClubsBlackYES2Chacon, ElioLouisville SluggerWhiteNO3Gibson, KirkCooperWhite/BlackNO4Gibson, KirkWorthWhite/BlackNO5Granderson, CurtisSuperiorBlackNO6Granderson, CurtisSuperiorBlackYES7Granderson, CurtisSuperiorPinkNO8Inge, BrandonLouisville SluggerBlackNO9Jones, RuppertLouisville SluggerWhiteNO10Logan, NookZingerWhite/BlackNO11Molitor, PaulCooperWhite/BlackNO12Monroe, CraigOld HickoryBlackNO13Ordonez, MagglioX BatBrown/WhiteNO14Parrish, LanceWorthWhiteNO15Polanco, PlacidoLouisville SluggerWhiteNO16Rodriguez, PudgeLouisville SluggerBlack/BrownNO17Thames, MarcusRawlings AdirondackBlackNO18Trammell, AlanLouisville SluggerWhiteNO19Whitaker, LouLouisville SluggerWhiteYES20Young, DimitriLouisville SluggerBlackYES

Vintagedeputy
08-14-2008, 11:46 AM
That list makes my eyes hurt! :eek:

SkubeBats
08-14-2008, 11:49 AM
Would you be willing to sell or trade your Paul Molitor game used bat. Please let me know what you think about this.
Thanks,
Jamie
jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

camarokids
08-14-2008, 07:57 PM
1Casey, SeanCarolina ClubsBlackYES
2Chacon, ElioLouisville SluggerWhiteNO
3Gibson, KirkCooperWhite/BlackNO
4Gibson, KirkWorthWhite/BlackNO
5Granderson, CurtisSuperiorBlackNO
6Granderson, CurtisSuperiorBlackYES
7Granderson, CurtisSuperiorPinkNO
8Inge, BrandonLouisville SluggerBlackNO
9Jones, RuppertLouisville SluggerWhiteNO
10Logan, NookZingerWhite/BlackNO
11Molitor, PaulCooperWhite/BlackNO
12Monroe, CraigOld HickoryBlackNO
13Ordonez, MagglioX BatBrown/WhiteNO
14Parrish, LanceWorthWhiteNO
15Polanco, PlacidoLouisville SluggerWhiteNO
16Rodriguez, PudgeLouisville SluggerBlack/BrownNO
17Thames, MarcusRawlings AdirondackBlackNO
18Trammell, AlanLouisville SluggerWhiteNO
19Whitaker, LouLouisville SluggerWhiteYES
20Young, DimitriLouisville SluggerBlackYES

Yamils
08-14-2008, 08:14 PM
Hello Larry,

I sent you an email about the Chacon bat.

Regards,
Yamil

Larry Pelliccioni
08-15-2008, 08:21 AM
Thank you for the posts and email regarding these. I was hoping that this thread would educate me as to the values of these bats, I am not interested in shopping these at this time until I can determine a fair value.

harpt
08-15-2008, 02:18 PM
Thank you for the posts and email regarding these. I was hoping that this thread would educate me as to the values of these bats, I am not interested in shopping these at this time until I can determine a fair value.

As for the Molitor: Authentic Gamers recently sold one that meets that description for $550 (I believe I am remembering that correctly). Prices, of course, will vary greatly depending on many factors. Hope this helps a little anyway.

Larry Pelliccioni
08-16-2008, 06:31 AM
Thanks Scott for the information above.
Larry