PDA

View Full Version : Autographs Shows For Your Items!!!

suave1477
03-11-2006, 01:35 AM
Hello all members,

I frequent a lot of the shows of public signings and have some ins for private signings.

If you are interested in getting something autographed and dont know where to go you can ask me. I do most of the east coast shows but if your interested in a different area, just let me know!!!

If you are looking for a particular player, team, hof or other type. You can contact me!!
suave1477@yahoo.com

Just include what state your in, and what player or team your looking for.
I will try to help as much as i can with your search.

Rob L
03-12-2006, 12:39 AM
[quote=suave1477]Hello all members,

I frequent a lot of the shows of public signings and have some ins for private signings.

If you are interested in getting something autographed and dont know where to go you can ask me. I do most of the east coast shows but if your interested in a different area, just let me know!!!

If you are looking for a particular player, team, hof or other type. You can contact me!!
suave1477@yahoo.com

Just include what state your in, and what player or team your looking for.
I will try to help as much as i can with your search.[/quote}\]

My son needs Tim Salmon as the last signature on a 2002 world series signed jersey. We will attempt to get it in Tucson next week when the Angels play the Rockies, but if he can't get it there, any other easy way to get it. We are in California. Thanks,

Rob L

suave1477
03-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Hello Rob L, I have checked all my listings. Tim is not scheduled at all to do any signings in or around your area. I have seen him at public signings before so I will keep you pdated if he does schedule something. Let me know of your son gets it at the game.

scottanservitz
03-13-2006, 09:53 AM
Is Robin Yount ever going to do a show? I have a gamer bat I really would like to get signed. Thanks in advance. -Scott

suave1477
03-14-2006, 12:59 AM
Hello Scott i have checked my schedules for Robin yount and he hasn't scheduled anything yet!! I will let you know as soon as i hear something or follow back up with me as usually i get schedules from once a week to once a month.

scottanservitz
03-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Thanks a lot. I'll keep in touch.