My For Sale Items Thread Was Deleted Why????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suave1477
    Banned
    • Jan 2006

My For Sale Items Thread Was Deleted Why????

I Just posted quite a few items on the for sale section.

To check a few minutes about 20 minutes later and i was gone.

Why???

I am assuming maybe because a couple of items were over the $500 limit, which I did not realize I posted those on the list until after I already posted the Thread, if this is the case why my thread was deleted??

My next question is why is there a limit???

I would say half the items I have available for sale are over $500, so that basically means that half my items I cannot offer to members on the forum. I thought this was supposed to be for collectors this forum. Collectors like to buy items over $500.
  • admin_old

Re: My For Sale Items Thread Was Deleted Why????

Comment

• b.heagy
      • May 2006

Jason,
      It is my understanding that dealers cannot post items for sale. Collector to Collector only. Only my guess.
      Bill Heagy
      heagysports.com
      Go Phillies !

Comment

• Danny899
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by suave1477
        I Just posted quite a few items on the for sale section.

To check a few minutes about 20 minutes later and i was gone.

Why???

I am assuming maybe because a couple of items were over the $500 limit, which I did not realize I posted those on the list until after I already posted the Thread, if this is the case why my thread was deleted??

My next question is why is there a limit???

I would say half the items I have available for sale are over $500, so that basically means that half my items I cannot offer to members on the forum. I thought this was supposed to be for collectors this forum. Collectors like to buy items over $500.
        I thought this issue was finally over and done with. I don't even read the countless, endless and redundant posts about the $500 limit, yet I know it exixts. It's apparent you answered your own question in your post. Put your items on Ebay or find a good auction house. Rules are rules. If you are still unsure for some unknown reason, go back and read the many documented posts. Let's not beat a dead horse. Again.

Comment

• Jags Fan Dan
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Danny899
          I thought this issue was finally over and done with. I don't even read the countless, endless and redundant posts about the $500 limit, yet I know it exixts. It's apparent you answered your own question in your post. Put your items on Ebay or find a good auction house. Rules are rules. If you are still unsure for some unknown reason, go back and read the many documented posts. Let's not beat a dead horse. Again.
          I think he was wondering why the entire thread was deleted, instead of the "offending" items being taken out. I'm pretty sure Suave is not ignorant of the rules and there is really no need to respond to him as though he were.

Comment

• Danny899
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Jags Fan Dan
            I think he was wondering why the entire thread was deleted, instead of the "offending" items being taken out. I'm pretty sure Suave is not ignorant of the rules and there is really no need to respond to him as though he were.

Again, the rules documented by the administrators are quite clear. There's no grey area in the text. Lastly, you used the term, ignorant, not I. I'm certain the members don't feel the need to check with you if their responses might upset you before posting them. So please don't advise me how to respond.

Comment

• BULBUS
              • Nov 2005

Just re-post the items minus the items over 500 bucks. Once they roll out the new for sale section, then you can post these items, for a fee of course.
              Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
              sigpic
              donnie23fan at yahoo.com

Comment

• Jags Fan Dan
                • Apr 2007

Again, the rules documented by the administrators are quite clear. There's no grey area in the text. Lastly, you used the term, ignorant, not I. I'm certain the members don't feel the need to check with you if their responses might upset you before posting them. So please don't advise me how to respond.
                Who is upset?

Comment

• ndevlin
                  • Mar 2008

What a joke

Comment

• Spiezio23
                    • Nov 2005

The $500 limit is silly.. but all because one bad apple. In the end no succesful company will have a 100% customer satisfaction rating, there will ALWAYS be someone trying to bring them down regardless, posing that limit does nothing but make a potential bad deal that much easier to take? hardly.. a bad deal is a bad deal. In the end I think it's so these higher priced items might make their way to the GUU Auctions.

Regardless..

Is it possible to please amend the CTC policies and have people make ONE single for sale post of items you have? Simply call your post my sale list or something, no reason to make posts for each item you wish to sell.

While I kinda feel the deleted post should have just been edited to remove the offending items, it's not my forum, so we must take what we are given or move along.

-Jeremy
                    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & Anything of Felix Hernandez or Richie Sexson.

-Jeremy Morgan

Comment

• camarokids
                      • Jun 2006

whats up with the brown nosers on this site????
                      Thank you,
                      David

This is my email address here!
                      dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• ndevlin
                        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by camarokids
                        whats up with the brown nosers on this site????

I've been saying that for the past 3 months! People that think they are admin. themselves. Gets pretty old.

Comment

• camarokids
                          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by ndevlin
                          I've been saying that for the past 3 months! People that think they are admin. themselves. Gets pretty old.
                          Amen , and thank you! I didn't think I was the only one seeing this.....
                          Thank you,
                          David

This is my email address here!
                          dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

Working...