PDA

View Full Version : My For Sale Items Thread Was Deleted Why????

suave1477
08-15-2008, 01:05 PM
I Just posted quite a few items on the for sale section.

To check a few minutes about 20 minutes later and i was gone.

Why???

I am assuming maybe because a couple of items were over the $500 limit, which I did not realize I posted those on the list until after I already posted the Thread, if this is the case why my thread was deleted??

My next question is why is there a limit???

I would say half the items I have available for sale are over $500, so that basically means that half my items I cannot offer to members on the forum. I thought this was supposed to be for collectors this forum. Collectors like to buy items over $500.

admin_old
08-15-2008, 01:13 PM
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showpost.php?p=94219&postcount=1

b.heagy
08-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Jason,
It is my understanding that dealers cannot post items for sale. Collector to Collector only. Only my guess.

Danny899
08-15-2008, 01:22 PM
I Just posted quite a few items on the for sale section.

To check a few minutes about 20 minutes later and i was gone.

Why???

I am assuming maybe because a couple of items were over the $500 limit, which I did not realize I posted those on the list until after I already posted the Thread, if this is the case why my thread was deleted??

My next question is why is there a limit???

I would say half the items I have available for sale are over $500, so that basically means that half my items I cannot offer to members on the forum. I thought this was supposed to be for collectors this forum. Collectors like to buy items over $500.

I thought this issue was finally over and done with. I don't even read the countless, endless and redundant posts about the $500 limit, yet I know it exixts. It's apparent you answered your own question in your post. Put your items on Ebay or find a good auction house. Rules are rules. If you are still unsure for some unknown reason, go back and read the many documented posts. Let's not beat a dead horse. Again.

Jags Fan Dan
08-15-2008, 02:20 PM
I thought this issue was finally over and done with. I don't even read the countless, endless and redundant posts about the $500 limit, yet I know it exixts. It's apparent you answered your own question in your post. Put your items on Ebay or find a good auction house. Rules are rules. If you are still unsure for some unknown reason, go back and read the many documented posts. Let's not beat a dead horse. Again.
I think he was wondering why the entire thread was deleted, instead of the "offending" items being taken out. I'm pretty sure Suave is not ignorant of the rules and there is really no need to respond to him as though he were.

Danny899
08-15-2008, 02:35 PM
I think he was wondering why the entire thread was deleted, instead of the "offending" items being taken out. I'm pretty sure Suave is not ignorant of the rules and there is really no need to respond to him as though he were.

Again, the rules documented by the administrators are quite clear. There's no grey area in the text. Lastly, you used the term, ignorant, not I. I'm certain the members don't feel the need to check with you if their responses might upset you before posting them. So please don't advise me how to respond.

BULBUS
08-15-2008, 03:00 PM
Just re-post the items minus the items over 500 bucks. Once they roll out the new for sale section, then you can post these items, for a fee of course.

Jags Fan Dan
08-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Again, the rules documented by the administrators are quite clear. There's no grey area in the text. Lastly, you used the term, ignorant, not I. I'm certain the members don't feel the need to check with you if their responses might upset you before posting them. So please don't advise me how to respond.Who is upset?:confused:

ndevlin
08-15-2008, 04:17 PM
What a joke

Spiezio23
08-15-2008, 04:47 PM
The $500 limit is silly.. but all because one bad apple. In the end no succesful company will have a 100% customer satisfaction rating, there will ALWAYS be someone trying to bring them down regardless, posing that limit does nothing but make a potential bad deal that much easier to take? hardly.. a bad deal is a bad deal. In the end I think it's so these higher priced items might make their way to the GUU Auctions.

Regardless..

Is it possible to please amend the CTC policies and have people make ONE single for sale post of items you have? Simply call your post my sale list or something, no reason to make posts for each item you wish to sell.

While I kinda feel the deleted post should have just been edited to remove the offending items, it's not my forum, so we must take what we are given or move along.

-Jeremy

camarokids
08-15-2008, 05:22 PM
Again, the rules documented by the administrators are quite clear. There's no grey area in the text. Lastly, you used the term, ignorant, not I. I'm certain the members don't feel the need to check with you if their responses might upset you before posting them. So please don't advise me how to respond.

whats up with the brown nosers on this site???? :D

ndevlin
08-15-2008, 05:37 PM
whats up with the brown nosers on this site???? :D

I've been saying that for the past 3 months! People that think they are admin. themselves. Gets pretty old.

camarokids
08-15-2008, 06:29 PM
I've been saying that for the past 3 months! People that think they are admin. themselves. Gets pretty old.

Amen , and thank you! I didn't think I was the only one seeing this.....