PDA

View Full Version : Steiner Sports Question

jayt1234
08-18-2008, 01:11 PM
Just a general question regarding there customer service. I am looking at three Cowboys jersey's (same player) and found that two of them have the same picture listed on there site. I requested from one of there reps if he could verify which had the most wear (one had 3 games the other two had one game each). He came back with one of the single game jersey's which suprised me, and I wish I could see a better image of the jersey in question as the photo listed seems pretty new. Have you guys had good luck with the service at Steiner Sports? Any comments would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Jay

ChrisCavalier
08-18-2008, 01:42 PM
Hello Jay,

I just sent you an email. Would you please take a look at it when you have a moment.

JETEFAN
08-18-2008, 03:55 PM
Just a general question regarding there customer service. I am looking at three Cowboys jersey's (same player) and found that two of them have the same picture listed on there site. I requested from one of there reps if he could verify which had the most wear (one had 3 games the other two had one game each). He came back with one of the single game jersey's which suprised me, and I wish I could see a better image of the jersey in question as the photo listed seems pretty new. Have you guys had good luck with the service at Steiner Sports? Any comments would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Jay

Jay,

Buying from Steiner is like a box of chocolates.....you never know what your gonna get !!!! Very little info if any, as to who, what, where and when...good luick !!!