PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Garko Items

gannonknight85
08-24-2008, 03:09 PM
looking to see whats out there, recently just got into the game used collecting, trying to research and price Garko stuff.

skyking26
08-24-2008, 03:16 PM
I know a guy who has a Garko gu glove... interested?

mattmueller
08-26-2008, 05:43 AM
Another poster indicated the Indians are selling a game used LVS bat at the team store for $100.

GarkoCollector
09-22-2008, 08:53 PM
I am also interested in Garko items.

thomecollector
09-22-2008, 09:35 PM
I see that ken golem found another way to get back on the forum...:mad:

skyking26
09-23-2008, 05:59 AM
Hey, how are you thome? Long time. Isn't this the one that just stated to you recently he was unable to purchase stuff and now there is a post looking for items (garkocollector)? I'm confused.

Help me here. If it is, this might harken back to my old thread about etiquette. We all see it. People claim they will do a deal or say they want this or that and then disappear. Courtesy emails are always nice.

Be good everyone, and may that holy grail be yours...

rob@lrmemo
09-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Hello,

I have some Ryan Garko Game Used items.

- Game Used Batting Gloves
- Buffalo Bisons Jersey - Away
- Buffalo Bisons Jersey - Home

I also have 1 Fausto Carmona autographed baseball left in stock. Please contact me at rob@lrmemo.com if you have any questions or interest.

Sincerely,

Rob

GarkoCollector
09-23-2008, 04:33 PM
Hey, how are you thome? Long time. Isn't this the one that just stated to you recently he was unable to purchase stuff and now there is a post looking for items (garkocollector)? I'm confused.

Help me here. If it is, this might harken back to my old thread about etiquette. We all see it. People claim they will do a deal or say they want this or that and then disappear. Courtesy emails are always nice.

Be good everyone, and may that holy grail be yours...

I am not sure I am following. My name is Tom. To my understanding, I have the largest Garko sports card collection in the world and just recently tried getting into game used/signed memorabilia.

I searched online and this forum came up so i registered.
Tom

skyking26
09-23-2008, 09:11 PM
I am not sure I am following. My name is Tom. To my understanding, I have the largest Garko sports card collection in the world and just recently tried getting into game used/signed memorabilia.

I searched online and this forum came up so i registered.
Tom
Wasn't referring to you Tom. There is another guy that collects Garko that has taken some buddies for a ride. I hope you pick up some cool stuff...

RK

gannonknight85
09-27-2008, 07:38 PM
skyking you are not talking about me are you? I haven't disappeared I just havn't found anything from the board that grabs my attention or is in my price range. I am still looking for garko items.

skyking26
09-29-2008, 08:38 PM
skyking you are not talking about me are you? I haven't disappeared I just havn't found anything from the board that grabs my attention or is in my price range. I am still looking for garko items.
Nope...

wahboom22
09-30-2008, 11:46 PM
i have a Garko game used blonde m9 with great use thats for sale

if interested and want to see pics shoot me an email

Wade
wahboom22@aol.com

hippo916
10-01-2008, 12:04 AM
I have Garko's 2003 Stanford University College World Series road jersey. It has the Omaha patch and is pictured on this forum. I purchased it from the Stanford University Athletic Department.

GarkoCollector
10-01-2008, 06:48 AM
I have Garko's 2003 Stanford University College World Series road jersey. It has the Omaha patch and is pictured on this forum. I purchased it from the Stanford University Athletic Department.

Im interested.
can you email me at thomasmurry@gmail.com

thomecollector
10-01-2008, 02:31 PM
[quote=hippo916;101607]I have Garko's 2003 Stanford University College World Series road jersey. It has the Omaha patch and is pictured on this forum. I purchased it from the Stanford University Athletic Department.[/quot

I might have interest also. Send pics / info to thomecollector@cox.net
:D

GarkoCollector
11-02-2008, 11:12 AM

What does this mean? Is there a problem around here with Ken?

thomecollector
11-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Yes, He has quite a checkered past with members on this forum. I'll leave it at that.